FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  »Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The Morning Show with Lou Lobsinger

Topic: FLINT MAYOR JOINS SUPERTALK 1570 WCK!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Starting Tuesday, April 22, Flint Mayor Don WIlliamson will join the Morning SHow with Lou Lobsinger on Supertalk 1570 WCK at 7:30am to discuss all things Flint, and to take your calls!

You can join the discussion at 810-251-1570!

Make sure you tune in, and speak up!

Rusty
Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:01 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Putting the Number in my Cell Phone. Maybe we can have some fun!
Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:10 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

I will listen just to hear them hang up on Ted!LOL

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:16 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Lou?! Lou is on the radio?

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:27 pm 
bigmouthconservative
F L I N T O I D

I give it two weeks...Wait, only if the Mayor is asked tough and important questions. No lob balls Lou!
Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:42 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Is he going to be on every day or just every Tuesday?

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:40 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
rusty
F L I N T O I D

The Mayor will be on the show ONLY on Tuesdays at 7:30am. And judging by some of the stuff Lou's been talking about, I think it might be interesting.

Lou's been our host for about 3 months now, when Roman left for Florida. Been the permanent sub/fill-in about a year.

Ya'll tune in!
Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:06 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Awesome!! Thanks Rusty, I remember when he use to be on the David Barber show!

quote:
rusty schreef:
Starting Tuesday, April 22, Flint Mayor Don WIlliamson will join the Morning SHow with Lou Lobsinger on Supertalk 1570 WCK at 7:30am to discuss all things Flint, and to take your calls!

You can join the discussion at 810-251-1570!

Make sure you tune in, and speak up!

Rusty

Post Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Don't forget to tune in to "Off The Kuf" radio show! It's on every morning from 7-9am at 94.3 FM, with hosts Mark Bonto and Tom Sumner. You'll have fun listening!!!

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
rusty
F L I N T O I D

oh, geez, thanks Mark! Plug YOUR show on MY show's thread...

Where's the Comedy On Tap thread? I wanna plug Michael Savage on Thursday's during the TV show.
Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:38 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Now now, Rusty. Don't worry - I put it on the Comedy On Tap thread, too!

Not only that, but how many times have I plugged Maxie's and B95 on my threads? Right - a LOT!

I certainly can mention Michael Savage on my TV show (which by the way, airs both Thursday and Fridays at 8pm). Two things, though. First, who's Michael Savage? Second, I mentioned your name (talking about an old skit) on the air a few months ago (yes, we're still taping here and also distributing the shows nationally). I got an email from some guy in the New York area (one of the markets that we get distributed to). He sounded so New Yorkish, even in the email! He was like, "Hey, who's dis Rusty guy? What d'ya - playin' reruns or somethin'?" I thought it was hilarious!

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:51 pm 
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Ok, you're forgiven.

Michael Savage is some New York guy broadcasting from California (I think). Pretty much, he hates EVERYBODY. Bush, Clinton, Islam, England, Obama (He calls him Barry Hussein), EVERYBODY!

New York? Rock on!

I'm still open to filming new sketches. Where are you filming now?

And if I wasn't on the air, I'd definatly give you a listen. Do you have a stream or aircheck I can listen to?

And no need to plug B95 anymore. Plug Supertalk 1570 WCK!
Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:10 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Thanks for the info about Michael Savage. Still never heard of him.

Yeah – you have a following on the east coast now. Just too bad they keep mispronouncing your name.

I need you for new sketches! I’m filming now in two places – one a cable studio in Sterling Heights and another one right here in Flint. I still have your number – I’ll give you a call.

Yes, we do have an airstream for the radio show. I don’t know the particulars yet, though. Will let you know.

Okay, no more B95 plugs. Just Supertalk 1570 WCK!

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:55 pm 
Charlie
F L I N T O I D

Interesting that the Mayor did a radio show when he was suppose to be chairing the DDA monthly meeting at 8 am Tuesday. Isn't this a violation of his own work rules?
Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:43 am 
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Actually, the Mayor was here at 7:30, and left at 8. So, I would assume, if he had a meeting (which was never mentioned to me as producer of the show) he made, although maybe a bit late.
Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:48 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: