FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

Home Open Chat Political Talk  Flint Journal Political Jokes The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The In My Opinion Show

Topic: KU KLUX KLAN

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Ku Klux Klan in Michigan on rise. At present there are 26 hate groups located in Michigan. Since 2000 the number of hate groups rose 48% to 888. Groups are categorized as Ku Klux Klan, Neo-Nazi, White Nationalist, Racist Skinhead, Christian Identity, Neo-Confederate, Black Separatist, and General hate. White Nationalist groups espouse white supremacy or white separatism but generally avoid anti-Semitism. Because skinheads are migratory and often not affiliated with groups, this listing underscores their numbers. Christian Identity describes a religion that is fundamentally racist and anti-Semitic. Neo-confederate groups seek to revive many of the racist principles of the antebellum South. Black Separatist groups are organizations whose ideologies include tenets of racially based hatred. The question we all must ask ourselves, why is there so much hatred in America? Is hope achievable amidst all the hate? ?For further information on hate groups go to (www.intelligencereport.org) or phone 1-334-956-8200
Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:35 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: