FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The Flint Journal

Topic: How do they get away with this

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
random
F L I N T O I D

I was layed off at GM a while back and im struggling, yet the drug dealer who lives on my street on E. Pierson just bought a brand new silver Danali suv. This guy never leaves his home and the traffic outside is nonstop, ive called the police in the past and they never show up, yet my kids have to witness this every day, outside of videotaping these action i dont know what else to do, any ideas?

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:01 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

The Police Chief has an open door on Wednesdays between 8:30 & 11:00. Talk to him & see if he can help.

yes, I know I'll get blasted for this, but so what.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:20 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

****yes, I know I'll get blasted for this, but so what.****

Whether we argue of whether he does his job, effectively or not, Smile he still has to listen and get the job done.....

Do what Dave said....go, go, go!!!
Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:25 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Or, you can call the Chief's office at 237-6868

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
she47
F L I N T O I D

Unfortunately it has always been that way. It seems that Flint police have long overlooked certain criminals. I am not sure it doesn't happen that way in many communities. Sad I feel sorry for you having to put up with criminals in your neighborhood.
Post Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:29 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I don't put up with them, I call 911 repeatedly. If they mess with me, I call 45ACP & 00BUCK.

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:48 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

**** & 00BUCK.****

You have an 8 year old male deer that attacks per your command? Kewl....<insert ditzy laugh here while flipping the hair back and chewing on gum with mouth open...>
Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:45 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

A blind guy walks into a bar, orders a beer & says: "Hey, you want to hear a good blond joke?" The bartender says: "I'm a blond, & I have a ball bat in my hand. There are 4 ladies at another table that are blonds, & they're professional wrestlers. Do you still want to tell that joke?" The blind guy says: "Naw, I don't want to have to explain it 5 times".

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:10 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

thats funny random. i also have a dealer a couple houses away from my home in flint. right before i left for nevada, he got shot 17 times (and lived), is physically screwed up and still deals from the same house........
my neighbors keep me informed.....i don't know. i used to wonder if the cops let them buy so much so it would all be confiscated at bust time. i
just dont get it. this dude has a friggin lincoln PICKUP??? Mad Mad Mad Mad

don't make no damn sense to me!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:29 am 
random
F L I N T O I D

So the guys house was raided after christmas, guns and drugs were found, Both which were Illegal, he was facing 7 felony counts, but he was back out doing the same thing a few days later. His vehicle which he had no license for is a silver gmc yukon. his address is 2801 e. pierson, i invite everyone to stop by and say hi, maybe he will just go away. im tired

Post Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:10 pm 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

Random,

Since the Mayor appointed Chief Dicks, the Special Operations Bureau has stopped doing raids on drug houses. They actually had to reduce the staff in the drug court because of this. The Flint Police is so short staffed I doubt they will have the manpower to be able to respond to help you. You have to perform numerous traffic stops and do alot of survallience to obtain a search warrant. Sometimes you have to pull the trash to search for drug related items. This is hard to do in a fully marked police cruiser. I don't think it will do alot of good to call the Chief, but you can try.

I suggest you call the other drug teams in Genesee County. They still have the manpower to perform the services we need. Let them know when the traffic starts for the dope house. Also let them know on how they buy it, if they pull up, or a person just comes out to the street. That would be the best route I think. MSP has FANG, GCSD has the Posse. They even disbanded the CATT squad in Flint, they used to also do drug raids. Its sad you can't depend on the Flint Police Department. For some reason this administration has turned a blind eye towards drug activity. Good luck.

Post Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:31 pm 
rachard1583
F L I N T O I D

You will see movies you never heard of, yet they have big name stars. It is because they were actually box office flops. Yes, they are good enough to get on TV, but they may never break even.

<a href="http://www.grandrapidsdj7green.com">grand rapids djs</a>

Post Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:39 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: