FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  »Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Comedy On Tap

Topic: Comedy On Tap 30 minute biography Narrated by Terry Bankert

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

A complete , 30 minute biography show, with interviews from the COT Flint Cast. Narrated by Mr. Terry Bankert

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

I knew that you'd make the big time, Rusty! About 11 minutes in! Laughing

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:09 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Opinionated
F L I N T O I D

Great job, Mark! Who edited that? Very professional and well-put together! Super

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:26 am 
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Wow! I'm fat!
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:28 am 
rusty
F L I N T O I D

By the way, I have to say that the two or three shows I did with Mark were fun. He let me go off script, which I understand he rarely does for folks, and he only had to bleep me once!

My favorite part of Comedy on Tap?

After the credits roll and I change the channel to Rachel Ray...
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:34 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Rusty are you the camera gent? It looks like y'all have fun, which is the most important thing. Smile

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:37 am 
Opinionated
F L I N T O I D

Yes, Rusty, which one are you there? I think I know, since I've seen most of his shows. You did the news a lot, right? Even though there's not a clip of you doing news in this show? If you're who I'm thinking of, you were really funny reading the news! Shocked I think can pick out your ad-libs, the ones he let you go off script for. It looks like you guys have a fun time. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:43 am 
Flint8
F L I N T O I D

I love Comedy on Tap! I know which one Rusty is - he's the guy in the gray coat in that one scene. He was very funny and I also saw him at their live show!

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:13 am 
Opinionated
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Flint8 schreef:
I love Comedy on Tap! I know which one Rusty is - he's the guy in the gray coat in that one scene. He was very funny and I also saw him at their live show!

The gray coat?

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:19 am 
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Yep, that would be me in the grey (gray?) coat at about 11 minutes with the shaggy red hair, and fat stomach. I look like an Irish Ron Jeremy...

I was also at the desk once, doing a voice over thinking about something. I forget what. I think it was about me being better looking than Mark.

Mark always knew how to write the truth!
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:57 am 
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Come to think of it, I did news a couple of times too. Mark got the idea from when I was doing the news on B95.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:59 am 
Flint8
F L I N T O I D

Rusty, I've seen most of his shows. I thought I remembered you being on more shows than that. Maybe not. An Irish Ron Jeremy? That's hilarious! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:26 pm 
Opinionated
F L I N T O I D

I liked the "Kidnapper" skit!

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:36 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

quote:
rusty schreef:
Yep, that would be me in the grey (gray?) coat at about 11 minutes with the shaggy red hair, and fat stomach. I look like an Irish Ron Jeremy...
I was also at the desk once, doing a voice over thinking about something. I forget what. I think it was about me being better looking than Mark.
Mark always knew how to write the truth!

You looked good, Rusty (but I wrote that Don was better looking than both us)! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:54 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: