FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  »Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Comedy On Tap

Topic: Comedy On Tap Semi-Pro
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Comedy On Tap Semi-Pro
Description: Ron interviews Mark about his involvement with the movie Semi-Pro filmed in Flint Michigan and is due out in theaters in 2008

Last edited by Steve Myers on Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Excellent video, Steve! Very informational to all Flintoids who may learn a little more about the movie from a "local" standpoint, and also still have a laugh or two!
Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

_)&)(&^)*&^*........

My sound isn't working today....<sigh>

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:04 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Is that a sign of frustration, andi03? Lots of ampersand signs in your cussing. I usually use moer percentage and dollar signs!
Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:11 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Nah, I just let my fingers do the walking. Smile

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:19 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Very Informative Steve!

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Yes, Steve's the man, Ryan! I'm not sure if I'll even have a chance to be in a Sem-Pro 2, but meeting Will was fun. Oh, and Woody brushed up against my sleeve.

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:51 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Lets hope the movie does well and they do Semi Pro - 2. It was such a good thing for this city, it added such a buzz.

quote:
Mark Bonto schreef:
Excellent video, Steve! Very informational to all Flintoids who may learn a little more about the movie from a "local" standpoint, and also still have a laugh or two!

Post Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Opinionated
F L I N T O I D

great job, mark! looking forward to seeing you on the silver screen!
Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:37 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

My brother was in a movie with Wm. H. Macey as an extra and so was his friend and it was never released, except on Encore at like 3 am in the morning or something like that.......sigh.

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:53 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

I've been in two major films and was fortunate enough to meet some of the stars (and the directors).

William H Macy is a very under-rated actor and has been in several films. A great actor!

Very Happy

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:16 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Wm. H. Macey and Felicity Huffman have been wonderful to my brother every time they have met. They were recently together at a wedding in Ontario back in August in a small setting, he got to house sit for them also with Wm.'s personal assistant. My brother the ex-assistant are best friends. Lar and Wm. sat together in his dressing trailer for about 40 minutes, shooting the breeze.

Cameron Manheim was another that spent some time with my brother, when he was a lowly extra. Come to find out that Cameron, Wm. and some of the other actors that started out in a small theater somewhere, still stick together and these are the ones that seem grounded, from my conversations with my brother.

Lar also spent some time with Ron Howard this summer in a skybox at Dodger Stadium and at a wrap party just a couple of weeks ago. Said he was down to earth as all get out.

The movie studios have enough material to stay afloat through the writers strike until about 7 months from now, it would appear.

There is one girl that was obscenely drunk at a wrap party whose name shall be withheld, a star of movies, and started yelling at my brother and his friends to get off of her lane at a bowling alley......hmm.....it was not designated hers.....she didn't apologize when she found out she was wrong...go figure.

Just a little Hollyweird Gossip!!!

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:32 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Gosh Andi you have all the Dish,,,, any other good Hollywood gossip??

quote:
andi03 schreef:
Wm. H. Macey and Felicity Huffman have been wonderful to my brother every time they have met. They were recently together at a wedding in Ontario back in August in a small setting, he got to house sit for them also with Wm.'s personal assistant. My brother the ex-assistant are best friends. Lar and Wm. sat together in his dressing trailer for about 40 minutes, shooting the breeze.

Cameron Manheim was another that spent some time with my brother, when he was a lowly extra. Come to find out that Cameron, Wm. and some of the other actors that started out in a small theater somewhere, still stick together and these are the ones that seem grounded, from my conversations with my brother.

Lar also spent some time with Ron Howard this summer in a skybox at Dodger Stadium and at a wrap party just a couple of weeks ago. Said he was down to earth as all get out.

The movie studios have enough material to stay afloat through the writers strike until about 7 months from now, it would appear.

There is one girl that was obscenely drunk at a wrap party whose name shall be withheld, a star of movies, and started yelling at my brother and his friends to get off of her lane at a bowling alley......hmm.....it was not designated hers.....she didn't apologize when she found out she was wrong...go figure.

Just a little Hollyweird Gossip!!!

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:52 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

There were plenty of drunk 'Hollywierds" at the "61" wrap party. I have lots of gossip, but none I'll go into now.

Post Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:13 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I don't mention names if it's about them getting drunk and obnoxious. Smile Smile

But the good people I will tout. Smile

Post Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:24 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: