FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  »Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Comedy On Tap

Topic: Comedy On Tap
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Anyone with a mullet looked like MacGyver. And Billy Ray.

Okay, andi03, I'll agree with the FWC thing.

I'm going to be all over during December (okay, now get your mind out of the gutter). No, I will not be at Pestos. Whixh by the way brings me to a Flinttalk trivia question. It's a thread all within itself. I should put it on my website - what was the original name of Pestos and what relation was the owner to me?

A good date night for you and your hubby would be to come out and see "The Odd Fellas" with me and a few other local talented Flint actors. I wrote it and it's hilarious!

Not sure I got the "having to look down to tell me and Ryan Stiles apart," but I kinda thought the shoes was what you were getting at! Laughing
Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Markus: I missed something. Are you back on the road?

As far as Pesto's original name, I know. Or at least think I do. Saw many a comedy night there. I won't tell tho, just in case there's a prize.

The only relationship I can come up with for you and Pesto's is you were both kicked out of Italy...

Good times at the old Pesto's. Not as good as at Maxie's Free Comedy Night on Sunday's at 8pm with your host Rusty, but good times.

If you can't come up with a joke, always put in a plug.
Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:53 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Rusty,

Not back "on the road" like in the 80's (ahh, those were the days), but yes - playing lotsa gigs. "Lotsa" is Italian for "mucho."

Forgot about the good times at Maxie's - I've got to come up and see you sometime (now there's a movie quote)!

I'm sure you got the Pesto's original name thing right, Rusty. I'll post the answer tonight, after all the guesses come in. I've seen many a comedy night there, too, only my dinners were free. HINT: My cousin Frank (with the same last name) was the first owner. Sorry, no prizes for the right answer now. Besdes, I just gave away my last Comedy On Tap T-shirt!

Good guess about me and Pesto's both being kicked out of Italy. Only I was deported....

Who said that - If you can't come up with a joke, always put in a plug. ? Hmmm - Sounds like a Mokofsky line! Merry Christmas, Mr Jord...er...ah...is it "Thomas" now?
Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Actually, it was Red Skelton! I have it on tape. Great blooper reel!

It's really only "Thomas" when I'm on the air, Mr. Bontoma... um... Bonto!
Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:42 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Touchee. Good one, Rusty. Clever , clever man. That's why you're the head honcho on Sunday nights. Or is it the head nacho? Oh, well, I just hope everyone out there never has to see you stand on your head near a dart board!

Anyway, I (Comedy On Tap) will be getting a "Sub-Forum" here on Flinttalk very shortly. It will appear up there on that line next to Leonard's show and the rest. I invite everyone to visit it, write it, and spread your comedic opinions to me. Also, there should be some sort of link to visit my show. Not only will it be here, but also on my website - markbonto.com. This is a chance for the rest of the world to see what Rusty Thom...er Jordan looks like and acts like on TV (assuming that one of the shows he was on will be one of the links)! Hope everyone visits my Sub-Forum!
Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:34 am 
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Tushy???
Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:22 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Not Tushy - Touché. As in -"you got me on that" or whatever the hell it means.
Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:27 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Don't forget to tune in to "Off The Kuf" radio show! It's on every morning from 7-9am at 94.3 FM, with hosts Mark Bonto and Tom Sumner. You'll have fun listening!!!

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:18 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: