FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: For Sale My Depression. I am Depressed. Ebay Auction

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have ran my own company for 12 years it kept me very busy and the money was great. I have a wonderful wife and 2 awesome daughters.

So why am i so depressed. Well i live near flint michigan this is car country. Well as most of you may know over the last few years all of our jobs have left GM has closed all our plants and what few plant jobs are left are going out of business it is horrible.

My company was car audio and accessories well since this is car country it was great but since all the plants left so did my customers. I had to take out bankruptcy and now my credit is ruined i have no job, i gained 50lbs., and we are behind on all of our bills and dont know what to do.

Well some may say money is not everything your right but it pays the bills. What i am hoping to do is catch up on my bills keep my family together because not having any money makes for a hard relationship and we have been together for 8 years. So please buy my depression i have never been depressed before this so if i get back on track this disease will be gone.

I have never did anything like this before and am a little embarassed. But i dont know what else to do i had 3 cars and have already sold them all to pay bills, i also had my house paid off now i have 2 mortgages.
I have had my family here my whole life and do not want to move i do have a couple internet business ideas but if they do not work out i am just going to get any job i can but hopefully i can get a car so i can do this.

I dont know if you beleive in kharma but i do and have always try to do right by people even helping out the less fortunate now i am hoping i get help in return so if you help me out i am sure this will come back to you 10 times over.

I also would like to thank my friend for allowing me to list this with his computer and account. thanks for listening. (even a SMALL small amount would help)

http://cgi.ebay.com/For-Sale-My-Depression-I-am-Depressed_W0QQitemZ9511602767QQcategoryZ1469QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
flintteach
F L I N T O I D

Guess this individual has never been to Duke's, or Best Buy during the weekend, eh?

What he needs to buy is a dictionary and spell checker on his friend's puter !

Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
caraudioguy

My cousin works at dukes they have not turned a profit on the car audio side in years there busy but with there overhead they take a loss for a write off for the board of backers that invest, but for as far as dukes communication they are doing great. They are trying to offset some of the losses on the audio side with the new ebay drop off center but have yet to make anything on that as well so?
Post Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:45 pm 
flintteach
F L I N T O I D

I know a young man who installed radios, CD players and the like at Duke's. He said they made bank on a daily basis. He said the drug lords of Flint came in all the time and had 1000.00 systems installed. While installing these systems he would find glocks, 9's, and other pistols in their gloveboxes. He said Duke's made very little on their Nextel/communications business. GO WINGS ! GO PISTONS ! GO TIGS !

Post Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
rapunzel

Teach,

You talk about me telling unfounded rumors? I know someone who said...?
The sky is falling!

Oops, that was the ceiling at Central! Or maybe the fire starter at Kearsley.

Don't go away mad just go away!

RAP
Post Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:52 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: