FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: did anyone else notice

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

That last year the 2005 Crime stats page on the city website was updated monthly as the numbers increased for the year? I called and talked to them today, and they claim they've never done that?

I cannot be the only person going crazy in Flint. I remmember watching as the number of murdders changed th closer we got to the end of the year.

Was anyone else watching?
Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
rapunzel

Weren't we headed for a record in murders? Maybe you are not asking the right question? You have to be exactly specific to get the answer you want. Almost have to know the answer prior to receiving it.
Post Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:21 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Well, I was only trying to find out if I wasn't going CRAZY. I know I watched the numbers change from month to month last year. As 2005's running totals continually added up and were updated month to month.

Now They claim they've never done it that way. I hate it when people LIE for no apparent reason. Just to LIE! That makes me start to go to work attempting to figure out why they are lying? Are they hiding something? Have they been ordered not to post the information? Is there some misconstrued conspiracy? Why lie about the Stats? We are going to get them eventually?

Usually when people or Organizations lie. It is to cover something up. Plain and simple. So what are they covering up? Why? Sometimes lying is a smoke screen. Which has been used by This Mayors administration to attempt to give people something else to be thinking or trying to figure out while he is doing something else he doesn't want you to know about.

I'm no fool. And I don't like people trying to fool me.
Post Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: