FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

Home Open Chat Political Talk  Flint Journal Political Jokes The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The In My Opinion Show

Topic: The "In My Opinion" Show-Hamilton Health Care

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
In My Opinion

The "In My Opinion" Show with Host Ronald Barry Robinson and Friends, Mr. Henry Hatter, Attorney Terry Bankert, Ms Tracy Atkinson. Seen on Comcast Cablevision Channel 17 every Wednesday at 8:30 P.M. and Saturday at 6 P.M.

On Oct 3, 2007 at 8:30 P.M. We will present Hamilton Health Care Network. With special guests: Chief Executive Officer Mr. Clarence Pierce and Medical officer Mr. Michael Giacolone. Hamilton Healt Care is a FQHC certified deliverer of Primary Health Care to the underinsured and un-insured. The viewers will hear and understand that all Americans are entitled to quality health care. The listening audience will hear the difference between primary care and urgent care.

Additionally, you will here local, state and federal governments responsibility to provide quality health care.
Post Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:39 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: