FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Flint City Derby Girls / Flint River Floaters Roller Derby Team

Topic: DERBY GIRL MERCH! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's here, the moment you've all been waiting for... The Flint City Derby Girls have their own merchandise. Contact us if you are interested in buying any t-shirts, buttons or stickers from the Flint City Derby Girls, and the Flint River Floaters.

Come Thursday you can see for yourself! Don't miss us Thursday evening from 7pm-11pm at the Rollhaven in Grand Blanc. Ladies wanting to play, bring your money, I.D.'s and your balls, your gonna need em' Smile Everyone else is welcome to watch as these girls learn a thing or two about the roller derby. For more info, contact us here or at www.myspace.com/flintcityderbygirls.com.

Also, want to give a huge thanx to all those who came out to show their support on Sunday at the Farmers Market, you'll be seeing us there more often. Our gruesome baked goods were a huge success, as were our T-Shirts. there were impromptu television appearances and new and exciting opportunities for the Flint team.

Thanx to all my girls who were able to make it out, and to everyone who volunteered their time for the sale and donations. Keep checking back for our next appearance in June!

http://flintcityderbygirls.com

Post Mon May 21, 2007 4:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Lets see pics of these FLINT TOWN DERBY GIRLS!

Post Thu May 24, 2007 9:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: