FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Letters sent out to City Council

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Well, I sent my letters out yesterday to everyone on the City Council. I sent them to city hall. As few of them had their contact information available online at the City Website.
I will be posting it in it's entirety on www.thecifyofflint.net. Possibly even tonight. I included all my references and even a few charts. With little stars for the safety ratings. I figure since they cannot add numbers with more than 5 digits and then call a loss a savings. They shouldn't have too difficult of a time telling the difference between a 5 ***** FIVE star rating and a 4 **** FOUR star rating on saftey. I guess I should have created a few charts for them also with colors for savings and cost. OOps Loss and cost. I do hope to receive some type of a response back from one or two of them. I'll let everyone know once I hear back from them. Maybe I could set up a time with them to teach them what Preventive and predictive Maintenance is and how to come within ISO standards. Naw, we should have people in the Maintenance Dept that are familiar with that. Which when they give their recommendations for vechiles they should have been giving unbiased results. Not stacking the deck against common sense and logic. With intentionally slanted information about real maintenance cost without doing any preventive or predictive maintenance.
Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Adam Ford

The url is bad.
Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:44 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

It's good I just haven't added it yet. http://www.cityofflint.net/letter_to_city_council.htm
Ok IU've added it. I'm going to attmept to clean up the tables later. It looks better printed.
Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:39 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Oops, there was an F in there instead of a T. Cool
Post Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:17 am 
rapunzel

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
It's good I just haven't added it yet. http://www.cityofflint.net/letter_to_city_council.htm
Ok IU've added it. I'm going to attmept to clean up the tables later. It looks better printed.

While I still maintain it is pointless to argue a done deal...this is a good representation of facts. Showing a habitual tendancy for not being good stewards of citizens tax funds. Now if we could only be pre-emptive we might actually have input on how our tax money is spent.
Post Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:13 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: