FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Feed Back

Topic: Fed up with gas prices

Author    Post Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DAVE GUESS

I'm so pissed off today i just have to voice my opinion on these gas prices,on the stock market today oil is $56.61 a barrel,but yet at the gas stations gas is $2.45 a gallon. Every year we hear the same old crap,season changeover & can't refine enough to keep up with demand. Well i for one am tired of hearing it every year. We can spend 530,000,000,000 dollars for a war we should have never gotten into,but we can't spend a few billon to construct a few new refine operations. People,we have to get rid of all these politiicans ( both parties ) & their lobby buddies in Washington. (WAKE UP AMERICA) and vote them out of office next election.All they want to do is raise taxes & they say they want to balance the budget ,well get rid of all the pork and think about the people who put you in office because next election we can take you out too.
THERE, I THINK I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER NOW
Post Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:50 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: