FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Jokes

Topic: OJ in hell.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

OJ Simpson dies and goes straight to hell. Satan tells him," You've been pretty bad and you're gonna have to stay here. But in order to make you stay, I'm gonna have to let someone go to make room for you". Satan further said, "I'll even let you choose who".

They enter the 1st room, and Ted Kennedy is in a deep pool of water sufacing long enough to catch his breath, and goe's back under water. OJ says, "I can never do that, I can't swim".

They enter a 2nd room and find Al Gore with a sledge hammer making small rocks out of big rocks. OJ says, "I can't do that either, I have a bad shoulder and can't swing that hammer".

They enter a 3rd room and there is Bill Clinton naked and tied to a bed, and Monica Lewinsky getting ready to do what she does. OJ say's, "Now that I can handle". The devil replies, "OK Monica, YOU"RE FREE TO GO"!!!!!
Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:09 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: