FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: PC UNITS NEEDED FOR MOBILE RELIEF UNIT IN NEW ORLEANS

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
abbottl
F L I N T O I D

ATTN: CORPORATE, BUSINESS OWNERS, CITIZENS IN NEED OF (20)USED Personal Computers THAT CAN BE GIVEN FOR DONATION FOR A MOBILE UNIT LEAVING THE MICHIGAN AREA TO SET UP FOR VICTIMS OF KATRINA.

Anything that is available for pickup would be greatly appreciated. Please call IMIH (information makes it happen) and speak with Paul Moore at 248 240-6785.

These do not need to be with any particular type of software, with or without monitors, mouses, all will be accepted.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CONSIDERATION IN THIS MANNER.

L. Abbott
(smallfries4u@hotmail.com)
Post Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
abbottl
F L I N T O I D

EVERYONE NEEDS TO PARTICIPATE IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM FOR ALL THOSE THAT HAVE LIVED THROUGH THIS DISASTER.

LA
Post Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: