FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The Bob Leonard Show

Topic: The Bob Leonard Show 5 Dec 2006

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Around 35 min is where bob talks about Poplar. I do think this council should focus more on city rodinances and charter sections that are being broken or ignored though. Also Poplar's main issue is kids so it makes since that she would form a non-profit to give kids scholarship money.
Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:05 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam schreef:
Around 35 min is where bob talks about Poplar. I do think this council should focus more on city rodinances and charter sections that are being broken or ignored though. Also Poplar's main issue is kids so it makes since that she would form a non-profit to give kids scholarship money.

IIRC, Bob was also of the opinion that while she did break the law; the situation wasn't worthy of prosecution. least thats what I recall, but I was only half listening to the audio while doing other things.

Hell, Dave Leyton has already established a considerable track record along the same lines when the subject is a local politician or other representative of gov't. See the Jeff Zittel situation a couple years ago...the Flint police stealing from suspects and victims etc.

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:45 pm 
Dave

GOOD WORK BOB!!
Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:54 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: