FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Sourcing from China

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
lindseynicole
F L I N T O I D

There are many wholesale dealers in China some them provides both manufacturing and supplies services of Chinese goods at international level. 

Buy From China,China Wholesale Manufacturers | Buy Wholesale products, Sourcing from China
Post Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:37 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

I hate gong to the stores and seeing everything say made in China.

After the doctor prescribed Cipro for a relatives kidney infection, I was surprised when his kidney doctor returned from a trip to India and called to change the prescription. After some research, I discovered that the generic for Cipro is made in India and Cipro had killed over 19 people before it was discovered that rat poison had somehow ended in the drug. Great quality control! All our generics are made in India.

Back pain drove me to buy a jumbo bottle of Aleve, I had already opened it when two days later I saw the Made in Mexico on the label.

Nabisco moved the factory for several cookie brands to Mexico. I forgot and had picked up a package of Chips Ahoy when an older lady rushed up and snatched the cookies out of my hand as she delivered a blistering lecture on supporting America and our labor unions!

I am suspicious of the Meijer brand Chipster cookies as they only state they are distributed by Meijer and don't designate where they are made.

Support American made!
Post Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:14 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: