FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Miscellaneous

Topic: Lucknow Property Investment

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
angelinareese
F L I N T O I D

The city of Lucknow has shown a stagnation with return on plots in varanasi investment showing a fast and high return on investment. This return was noted to be almost 20% in the year 2013 which was observed in the year 2014 as well. The Lucknow real estate developers noted that the properties sales has been as much as 75% for some of them. There has been an extra of supply and high demand in the city and apparently the situation is getting worse now.

Last edited by angelinareese on Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:54 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
jcena
F L I N T O I D

The Lucknow real estate market is full of dream residential and commercial properties with good amenities, one can only think of, and best interiors to add to the existing status symbol of many as well. The price tag of the residential properties in Lucknow depends on the location and the features offered.

Therefore, the available commercial and residential land/plots in Lucknow options come in all budget sizes and many plots are also available near the different areas of Lucknow city. We also have many properties in Lucknow for sale that is increasing demand of plots in Lucknow along with commercial land and residential plots for sale in Lucknow at best prices. With focus on meticulous planning, attention toward architectural nuances and reliance on the latest technology, we are here to revolutionize the existing property development system in Lucknow, our group is known in the realty fraternity for its innovation and accomplished housing solutions in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Post Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: