FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Miscellaneous

Topic: Fetal Monitor, Child MentaTherapist Florida

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
angelinareese
F L I N T O I D

One famous over the counter treatment for genital warts is video colposcope, and there are some medications aslo available. Medications containing salicylic acid must not be used by the folks with chronic conditions like diabetes or HIV. Extreme caution must be used when applying these medicines as they can cause serious burning and irritability to the sensitive genital area.

Use exactly as directed and do not use more than is suggested on the label because you could put yourself at risk for salicylic acid poisoning. Salicylic acid medications must never be used on sticky membranes. If you should accidentally get salicylic acid in your eyes you must immediately flush them with water for 10 consecutive minutes.

Prescription medications for genital warts in the starting stages include imiquimod, and TCA. Over the counter remedy for genital warts such as pondofilox comes in cream form and can be used by the people in the privacy of their home. But personally i would like to suggest video colposcope for detecting genetal warts. This medicines works by destroying the tissue of external genital warts. It is very affordable, easy to use and is considered safe. If a women is pregnant she should not use pondofilox because it is absorbed by the skin and probably cause birth defects.

Post Sat May 09, 2015 1:54 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: