FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Miscellaneous

Topic: An Overview of Benefits of Dieting

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
angelinareese
F L I N T O I D

Dieting is something that is feared by all. There are many benefits of dieting. You want to be able to fit into that swimming suit, but you don't want to surrender the last piece of cake. I know just how you feel, but dieting is not just about being slimmer or thinner. Dieting is also about being fit and healthy life . There are a number of ways a person can benefit from a diet. It can lesser your risk for getting illnesses. A good diet can raise your physical endurance. It also might help your mental state. Hence, healthy eating is very helpful and beneficial.

When starting a diet, you must keep in mind what you are preventing. Being overweight puts you at a higher danger for heart attacks, diabetes, having high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. Diabetes might cause you to lose your legs if not prevented. Strokes or heart attacks are caused by the high cholesterol and high blood pressure. With a proper diet, you would be preventing these illnesses.

Lastly, a proper dieting benefits your mental state. With a proper diet comes a healthier body, which means more confidence. When you are in shape you feel prouder of whom you are. You will find that you are happier and more outgoing. A healthier body gives you a healthier attitude.

Healthy eating isn't just about weight loss. It’s about being healthier and less likely to get weight related illnesses. Dieting benefits gives you more physical endurance. So, you can keep up with your children. It also gives you a healthier state of mind. You will be more confident and happy when you are healthy. Being so beneficial, I don't see why you should not try eating healthier too.

Other are physical endurance. Dieting benefits allows for improved strength and patience. You may find out that you can do or exercise more easily with a healthy and good diet. Weakness and shortness of breath are fewer likely to occur, while doing exercise. Elasticity will also enhance with proper diet and exercise. Benefits of dieting will be helpful to your physical endurance.

Last edited by angelinareese on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Camryn Roscoe
F L I N T O I D

It's just so hard to go on a diet!!!
Post Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:14 am 
Julia21
F L I N T O I D

Yeah it is very difficult to go on dieting. For perfect body shape you have to use green drink in your daily life. Yeah healthier body gives you better look and you can easily lose weight as you want. All the best!
Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:52 am 
lemmaflick
F L I N T O I D

You don't need to go on a diet. Exercise is what's important. If you work out, you'll gradually eat less.
Post Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:54 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: