FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Piece of the Rock shut down for now
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Councilman Wantwaz Davis

July 17 · Edited

Happy birthday to a caring, loving, and generous man, who has always treated me like a son, giving his precious time to make Flint a place of peace and never turned his back on anyone who was or is in need. This man will take his shirt off of his back, in below zero weather to give it to a person,if times warrant the need to do so; he wouldn't hesitate. It is beyond words to say how much love I got for this benevolent person, and the great deeds revolving around his narrative in life, who I know as Mr. Larry White.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wantwaz included a photo in his post.

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:53 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Mafia and some gangster types go out of their way to be generous to the community and generate good will. Mike Killbreath told me some, like Wantwaz, call Larry White the "Santa Claus of the north end". When he returned from prison, everyone was talking about the huge block party held in his honor. I heard his birthday party was nearly as big.

White lives in the 5th ward and I am told it is the home he grew up in. I believe I stated before how reports were the Feds investigated White's sister, who owned the Speedy Print on 5th & Saginaw, to see if she had hidden assets for White. It is suspicious that he returns fro prison and has money to throw around. Wantwaz should be cautious of coming under another investigation for his associations. He is in facebook photos with White.

I believe White was in a federal prison.
Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:02 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

When he was younger, White was a young leader in the Brougham Club up on N. Saginaw street. This club was responsible for helping to prevent riots in Flint when Detroit was rioting. He knew influential people at that time.

I remember pouring over the newspapers when the stories of White and Wilson surfaced. It seemed like amazing stuff and hard to believe it was happening in Flint.

White was advised on the steps to take to achieve his nightclub. He circumvented those steps. Question is -where did the money come from. He may have bought the facility on a land contract, but I am told he did extensive remodeling (without permits). He has also bought property.
Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:13 am 
angelinareese
F L I N T O I D

Lots of hugs from me too! You should celebrate a birthday party for her, firstly you should ask any set of people and they'll advise you that it's not easily to organize and plan, ask a nearest birthday party planner .
Post Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Piece of the Rock is open again
Post Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:26 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: