FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Feed Back

Topic: Please fix this website.

Author    Post Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

This is really getting annoying Having to log in each and everytime I go to post a reply. Clicking that little log in automatically doesn't work. It seems to require log in everytime you try to reply to message suing the main page to log in.
Post Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have patched the patch!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed this time!!! I hope it works! Confused
Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

second message with out having to log in.
Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

clicked around the forum and still logged in!!
Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:23 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

closed explore and I am still logged it!

Please let me know it you are still having trouble with the log in!!
Thanks!
Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:27 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nine hours later and I am still logged in!
Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:48 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Cool it allowed me to connet the first time. I'm going to check the other ways it was not allowing me to veiw and post. BRB
Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Cool it let me reply after logging in diretly from the scrolling text box on the front page. Now to try the other way.
Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:30 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Ahh Haaa It appears to be fixed. If I see anything else I'll let you know. Thank You.
Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:10 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: