FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Miscellaneous

Topic: Ansal Institute of Tecnology in Lucknow

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
angelinareese
F L I N T O I D

If you are making plans for life after completing your graduation, you must be aware that you are more likely to get a provoking employment opportunity if you were to take a training program quickly after finishing your degree course. Today, acquiring a Bachelor's degree from an A Grade institution is no longer sufficient to guarantee a remunerative career. Most of the employers look to hire candidates that have real hands-on experience in their selected subject areas with higher level qualifications.

It is all good being a good student, but getting training and putting into practice the concepts and principle learned require an altogether different set of dexterity. B.Tech students must ensure they have sufficient industry unveiling in relation to software development and hardware development if they are to be prepared to handle real world projects after completing their graduation course.

Post Mon May 01, 2017 12:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
jcena
F L I N T O I D

Absolutely .. But it requires years of dedication and practical exposure to become a mechanical engineer. Training and practical approach are the most relevant factors that every engineering student has to possess.

Post Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: