FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Store did not make 911 complaint- Ferguson

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Daily Kos.
Mon Aug 18, 2014 at 08:28 AM PDT.

Attorney For Ferguson Market: NO ONE From His Store Called 911 To Report Cigar Theft

by
TeamSarah4ChoiceFollow .

St. Louis local news is reporting that the Attorney for the Ferguson store, Jake Kanzler said the the Ferguson store owner, nor any store employee called the police to report any shoplifting of cigars, but, rather, a customer called the police.
Please notice, the I was not able to embed the video of St. Louis local news but the video can be seen here)

REPORTER: The owner of the store dispute the claim that they or an employee called 911, saying a customer inside the store made the call. They also say St. Louis County issues the warrants for the hard drive of surveillance video Friday.
[emphasis added by me]
the Ferguson Market attorney said police did not see the video until after the unarmed teenager, Michael Brown, was shot dead in the street.

REPORTER: "I asked the attorney for the owner of the store how the Ferguson police ended up with the video the Police Chief released this morning, the attorney said, 'during the course of Ferguson's investigation, the police department from Ferguson, came to the store and asked for to review the tape."
WOW!
St. Louis news goes on to report:

... the attorney wanted to emphasize the 911 call did not come from the owners or an employee.
WOW!
In a separate news video (embedded below) the Ferguson Market attorney also says any alleged theft of cigars had nothing to do with Michael Brown being shot to death by Ferguson police:

KANZLER: "Whatever the police are looking for on the surveillance tape, has nothing to do with what went on in the street."
Well, well, well ... now the fact that no employee from the store, nor the store owner called 911 to report a 'theft' of cheap cigars, might explain why the DoJ did not want Ferguson Police Chief Johnson to release the tape. Add to that, the fact that even Ferguson Market attorney acknowledges the obvious, "Whatever the police are looking for on the surveillance tape, has nothing to do with what went on in the street."
Take away: the alleged theft of the cheap cigars was so insignificant to the Ferguson Market that they did not even bother to call 911 about it -- yet -- the Ferguson Police Chief appears to want us to pretend that the alleged shoplifting of the cheap cigars somehow justifies Officer Darren Wilson killing the unarmed teenager who they claim was the alleged suspect.

Originally posted to TeamSarah4Choice on Mon Aug 18, 2014 at 08:28 AM PDT.

Also republished by Black Kos community.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:23 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

They still got looted, vandalized, burned and I think quite a few death threats. I am curious how many other businesses in the black community just accept losses without even calling police and if that happens in the white community as well?

Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:08 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Don't ya just love the libtards like the Kos gang. What ever the 300lb thug was up to previously to his assaulting the officer has no bearing according to them. Strong arm robbing, smoking weed and doing possible mind altering drugs. Nothing to see there. Of course any activity the officer was previously involved in up to the time of his contact with the thug is all relevant. Rolling Eyes
As far as the owner of the robbed mart reporting to the cops I imagine that after seeing the response from the neighborhood that he feared retribution for calling out one of their own.

Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:21 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Some media outlets are reporting the entire video at the store shows Michael Brown paying for the Swisher Sweets cigars. It has been said there was an argument over price and Brown angrily snatched the cigars from the counter. Brown could not have carried $50 worth of these cigars in one hand when they cost only $1.99 a box.
Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:55 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: