FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: COUNTY COMMISSIONERS INFIGHTING ?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Subject: Judge Beagle and Jack Battles to resign in Scandal?

WHO IS THE GENESEE COUNTY E-NEWS? COMMISSIONER BAILEY APPEARS TO BE FIGHTING WITH COMMISSIONER NORTHRUP. THIS COMMUNICATION IS BEING DISTRIBUTED TO POLITICIANS COUNTY WIDE.

In a 32 min. recorded conversation with a prominent Genesee County Commissioner, Mr. Leslie, by his own admission; said, "he can make up verbal policy and break policy as he sees fit.”
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Beagle & Battles to Resign?

Battles losing the War!
Officials collected nearly $17,000 and saw custodial parents waive nearly $1 million in unpaid support, including one woman who waived about $28,000. About 253 parents showed during the three amnesty days that ended May 21 — down from the 275 last year. In exchange for having bench warrants put on hold, parents had to pay at least some of what was owed. “We still expect them to make a substantial payment,” said Friend of the Court Jack Battles. “The days of coming in and saying ‘I have no money’ are over.”

It's time for Beagle, Battles and Northrup to resign.
Judge Duncan M Beagle has developed a bias towards a number of fathers. In addition, he and his office have more leaks than the White House. Judge Duncan M. Beagle has also shared information with Genesee County Commissioner John Northrup to keep Nick Singelis out of the 4th District Commission race according to County Commissioner Archie Bailey, "I saw a large file from the court with all of Singelis's divorce information delivered to our office." Beagle assisted Northrup with political ammunition.

After speaking with Genesee County Sheriff Bob Pickell and Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton, Mr. Singelis explained the situation and the tactics of John Northrup and Judge Duncan M. Beagle. Many eyewitnesses can verify the relationship of Mr. John Northrup and Judge Duncan M. Beagle. Today Singelis filed a Freedom of Information Act request to see if Northrup purchased copies from the County Clerk's office however it is unexplained how Northrup obtained sealed information.

"I just want the receipt that shows he paid a dollar a copy like anyone else would have to do, if he did buy the copies, which I highly doubt, he spent a small fortune, said Singelis."

It's time for Genesee County rid itself of corrupt politicans. It's time for Beagle, Battles and Northrup to resign.

CONTACT YOUR COMMISSIONER and tell them to fire Jack and Larry

120k for Lazy Larry!
MT. MORRIS TOWNSHIP, Michigan — One father said he hasn’t worked since January, one mother said she was a full-time student without a job. But both were able to scrape up at least $100 in overdue child support Thursday night to stay out of jail. With a backlog of about $690 million in unpaid child support in Genesee County, the county’s Friend of the Court is conducting a series of warrant sweeps to find parents who owe cash for their children. “It doesn’t help anybody to go to jail,” said Deputy Friend of the Court Larry Leslie. “But sometimes they leave us no choice.” Armed with handcuffs and counterfeit-detecting pens, five pairs of workers canvassed Mt. Morris, Mt. Morris Township and a few north Flint homes searching for 68 deadbeat parents Thursday. (Flint Journal)

Big Bucks and Zero Results!
John Battles, who makes over $150,000 in total compensation needs to resign and Larry Leslie, who makes over $120,000 in total compensation, should follow him out the door. Genesee County has over 60,000 backlogged parenting time complaints. There is an estimated $690 million in overdue child support in Genesee County and about 4,800 warrants for in-debt parents. Battles can't collect and he can't enforce parenting time orders, in essence he can't perform the two main objectives of his position.

Copyright © *2011* *Genesee County E-News*, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Did not find a DBA or a corporation listing for Genesee County E-News.

Is this legitimate?
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:36 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Webs, see private response.
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:21 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Some say this is a production of Nick Singelis. Makes sense as the focus is on Nick.
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nick is a father that wants to spend time with his children. Fathers do not get that same treatment as mothers by the court system.

We did a story back in 2007
http://www.associatedcontent.com/video/20974/equal_parenting_michigan_house_bill.html

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

The pendulum can swing both ways. I know a female who filed a judicial tenure complaint against Beagle and finally got another judge. She documented her case against the judge with actual video from the court that demonstrated the bias of the judge towards her husband. Her ex-husband was a former athlete and she stated the Judge took them into chambers at times and the two excluded her and only discussed the involvement of sports in her son's life.

Sealed documents included drug tests, etc and pyshological tests regarding her police officer husband. The sealed documents are included in the court files but are not supposed to be opened.

One problem that I have found with both prior and current judges is the way they protect some clients. I once fought to have an age discrimination case against Young Environmental opened because it was illegally sealed. The judge merely wrote $200,000 secret settlement and the case was sealed. It did not meet any of the legal criteria to seal a case. This case was reopened, but I am willing to bet there are many illegally sealed cases in Genesee County.
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:36 am 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Corruption in Genesee County is nothing new. While the city was fat on the monies from GM plants some corruption was simply the price of doing business here. But now we can't allow this capriciousness and arrogance to continue. It should have NEVER been allowed even during robust times but it was so common it was a reduced to a joke if someone was upset about it. But if we truly want to change how this city is seen by outsiders we have to stop any possible corruption we run across. And this will mean a lot of "good ol boys" ( and some girls) will have to thrown out of office and yes, some may have to serve prison sentences and pain HUGE fines. So be it. This city ( Flint) and this county ( Genesee) has to make serious and drastic changes to get off of the critical list.
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:42 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Singelis says he filed a FOIA request to see how much was paid for the alleged documnets.

I pay for copies of public documents all the time in the courts records division, but rarely is my name or even the case number of the file I pulled on my receipt. If someone else pulled the file and paid for the documents, how would the records show the transaction? I have pulled documents in the past for friends. But the court officials would not copy the sealed documents and how do we know the documents were accessed. There are other ways of finding out confidential issues
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:45 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
There are other ways of finding out confidential issues

Que the Mission Impossible music.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Human nature being what it is there will always be political intriques in the County Commission. Usually these intriques do not make the news or get made public.
Post Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:15 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Almost three years later and Singelis is waiting for another FOIA. What is in the divorce that could have kept him from a race against Northrup.
Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:48 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: