FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Gorilla Mob, Philly Block & Rap Gangs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

These comments were from the song "Kush & Champagne'. You notice there were references to 1000 Bars being a Gangster Disciple (growth & development) and a GD/Blood (referring to an alliance perhaps). Also mentioned BucTown and Fli City.

If the rap Music industry is so good, why is he distributing marijuana?
Post Tue May 07, 2013 12:05 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
Easy answer. Requires steady income, there's a stronger market for his material product.
Post Tue May 07, 2013 6:40 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

quote:
00SL2 schreef:
quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
Easy answer. Requires steady income, there's a stronger market for his material product.

Kush & Champagne was a terrible song!
Post Wed May 08, 2013 7:43 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Gorilla Warfare Tactics - "drugDILLA" - Gorilla - Zimbio
http://www.zimbio.com/Gorilla/articles/5ah20wquGUG/Gorilla+Warfare+Tactics+drugDILLA
Apr 9, 2013 ... It feels like it has been forever since rap trio Gorilla Warfare Tactics released some ...

Gorilla Warfare Tactics - "drugDILLA"

By Oh So Fresh Music on April 9, 2013 | From ohsofreshmusic.com

It feels like it has been forever since rap trio Gorilla Warfare Tactics released some music, which a year is a long time. However, the other day they breathed some life into their Facebook page announcing a new song and project, which will be called Zoology. To hold us over until the April 30th release, the boys dropped a cut called "drugDILLA" for fans to download. As soon as the beat kicks in, you feel like these guys never left and they still have that hip hop touch. Stream and download below.

Post Fri May 10, 2013 4:08 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I didn't know you were a gangsta rap fan.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri May 10, 2013 5:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

I started paying attention to rap and rap musicians when I realized that much of the African American graffiti was related to rap. I once had a large collection of rap magazines. You can't understand something unless you study it.

Believe me when I say that most of the local gang rap is a total waste and has no musical or poetic merit at all. Now it is a means of laundering money.
Post Fri May 10, 2013 11:36 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

On the east side today. On Roseland across St Mary's parking lot there was a tag from Merrill Hood gang (MHG) and M. O. B..
Post Mon May 13, 2013 5:40 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

I had to enlarge a photo in order to read some small lettering. It read Black P Stone and was almost merged into the name loco. The P came up from the Loco name almost like a flag in a standard. With the 5 point stars it is obviously the Black P Stone Blood group from L.A. California.

You can tell this graffiti is done by teens who don't understand the scheme of the organization. They seem to think they are more important than the gang.
Post Fri May 24, 2013 8:15 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

The above graffiti was in the 600 block of Philadelphia almost to Dupont. I was looking at the enlarged photo and realized one name was Rabbit. Funny as the East Side has a RIP to Rabbit. Reminds me of the days when the Crips were threatening the Cobra Rizzo. More of a threat than an actual death or two Rabbits?

There are more ways to get rid of graffiti than just cleaning it up. How about demolishing the house or stealing the aluminum siding. laughed as I drove some north end streets where graffiti once was.
Post Wed May 29, 2013 7:25 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Too many acronyms and too many gangs. I must be getting old or I need to create a dictionary for Flint.

I saw KSG all over the east side of the once planned Flint Park Lake redevelopment site south of Pierson. Just looked at photos and realized it had to be the King Squad.
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:09 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Gangsta Rap. Is it any wonder the black community is disintegration?

Pan8
Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:43 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

The Chicago Black P Stone is also here!
Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:02 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: