FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Rangle runs his mouth-- again.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Howza ’bout that Charlie Rangel earlier this week saying that every Republican has a Confederate flag in his living room? I hate to break it to you Charlie, you racist, crooked, bigoted politician but it was your party that specialized in Confederate flags. The Dimocrat Party was the party in control of the South when it seceded from the union to start the Civil War. Your party was the party of slavery then just like it is the party of slavery now. Your party has broken up the black family, given your people crummy inner city schools, and has kept your people in the slavery of total dependence upon the gummint. The KKK was the terrorist wing of the Dimocrat Party, your party. Robert Byrd, a respected member of your party was a Kleagle with the KKK. You are one of the useful idiots who have helped destroy the lives of black people trapped in inner city ghettos.

Hopefully the photo below will be Charlie's permanent pose the sooner the better.

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:28 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: