FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Vehicles

Topic: 2002 Porsche Boxster For sale-Florida

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Richard
F L I N T O I D

My wife and I have a 2002 Porsche Boxster for sale. Only 31,000 miles 5 speed six cylinder. This car runs. Beautiful yelloe with power convertiable top all leather interior. Runs and drives like new. Car is located in Florida.
Asking $27,500
Richard Vyse
Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:03 am 
edwardcollin742
F L I N T O I D

I sold a Porsche car two months ago. I listed my car on internet. you can list also your car by mentioning your expected price and you can get the buyers from there.

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:12 am 
NeilPatrick
F L I N T O I D

There is a site you should always check before you go to a dealership for a new car. I came across the best car dealership ever. I walked in with a cost in mind for my Scion. After telling them the cost I wanted to pay, they decreased it to something better still. I was fascinated. Therefore drop by Atlanta Scion soon. You can always get the greatest deals in cars in a car dealership. You should try visiting a car dealer so that you will be able to buy the greatest car that your family will surely like.
Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:10 am 
DavyyWhite
F L I N T O I D

I purchased Porsche 370z at reasonable price and shipped it from FL to CA with the help reliable moving company.

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:00 am 
Alexandre
F L I N T O I D

Is it still available. Well can you show the picture of the car, because I am also looking one.
Post Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:11 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
angela.naethon
F L I N T O I D

too old posts in this category,,,
Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:42 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: