FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Rough times for Circuit court Judge
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
patclawson

The public has a bona fide right to know here, and the local news media needs to mount a court challenge to any efforts to seal these proceedings. This really is a critical test for the Flint Journal - is it a watchdog with teeth or a hapless lapdog? The Flint Journal - and the local TV stations - need to pool resources and fight to preserve open access to the record and proceedings. I'll personally pony up a financial contribution to help, so my money will be where my mouth is.

Pat Clawson
Swartz Creek, MI
patrickclawson@comcast.net

My vote's on lapdog.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:28 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Genesee Circuit judge responsible for child not biologically his, attorney claims

By Ron Fonger | rfonger1@mlive.com
on October 01, 2012 at 6:00 PM

GENESEE COUNTY, MI -- Flint attorney Denise Ketchmark says Genesee Circuit Judge Archie Hayman is the biological father of just one of her two children but is responsible for both because he signed affidavits of paternity for each.

Ketchmark sued Hayman for child support and damages last month, saying the judge had failed to support her two children -- born during a 19-year relationship when the judge was her only sexual partner.

Ketchmark had said previously that her children were not the product of in vitro fertilization but didn't volunteer that her daughter, now 13, was born as a result of artificial insemination.

Ketchmark told The Flint Journal today that Hayman is the biological father of her son, who is now 6, and said by signing an affidavit of paternity last year, he made himself responsible for her daughter as well.

In a motion filed today, Ketchmark said Hayman even named her son as his son and his primary beneficiary on a life insurance policy in 2009.

Hayman's attorney, Jack Belzer, said Hayman signed the affidavits because Ketchmark "led him to believe they were his (children)."

"He took her at her word," he said. "He wanted to do the right thing."

Belzer said that Ketchmark's comments about the artificial insemination "confirms what we've been saying."

Belzer has told The Flint Journal previously he was "real confident at least one of the children is going to turn out not to be his biological child."

Belzer said Ketchmark should consent to DNA testing to prove whether Hayman is the biological father of either child and said the judge was led to believe that both children were his biological children when he signed the affidavits.

Ketchmark said the law supports her position and said "You step into the shoes of the father when you sign an affidavit of parentage."

Ketchmark said Hayman "knew from the get-go how (her daughter) got here" and that he was not the biological father of her daughter.

Hayman and Ketchmark have said affidavits of parentage were signed for both children in 2011, allowing them to qualify for county health care benefits through the judge's policy.

Ketchmark's initial Circuit Court complaint doesn't make reference to the artificial imsemination in making her claim that Hayman is responsible for damages and support.

She said she has answered questions from The Flint Journal accurately but was asked the wrong question -- about in vitro rater than artificial insemination.

The attorney said she has never met the man whose sperm was used to inseminate her but received a general profile before selecting him.

After Hayman claimed there was a good chance at least one of Ketchmark's children was conceived through in vitro fertilization, she told The Journal, "my body has never underwent an in vitro fertilization."

In in vitro fertilization, mature eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab before being implanted in the mother's uterus, according to the Mayo Clinic's Web site. In artificial imsemination, sperm are placed directly in the uterus with the hope that the sperm to swim into the fallopian tubes and fertilize a waiting egg.

Ketchmark and Belzer said they expect several motions, including a request to suppress the case file, to be considered by an Oakland County judge on Wednesday
Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:43 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Ms. Ketchmark's credibility is questionable. Her notary appointment should be revoked for acknowledging the signature of the "father" on Acknowledgment of Paternity, and her position as an officer of the court (lawyer) should also be reconsidered for obvious reasons. The case should have been suppressed when it was first filed.
Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Many knew about the case from it's inception. The Judges all recused themselves and sent the case to oakland County. The Judge needed to file the proper motions to suppress. I don't believe that is an automatic thing.

It was someone in the Prosecutor's office that alerted the media. Perhaps the Judge has made political enemies within the criminal justice system/.
Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:01 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

MLive and WXYZ ask court to keep lawsuit against Genesee County judge open to public

on October 03, 2012 at 7:35 AM, updated October 03, 2012 at 7:36 AM

GENESEE COUNTY, MI -- MLive Media Group and Detroit television station WXYZ are asking an Oakland County judge to keep a lawsuit filed against a Genesee County Circuit Court judge open to the public.

In a motion filed Tuesday, the media companies oppose a motion by Judge Archie Hayman's attorney to seal the case brought against him by Flint attorney Denise Ketchmark.

The MLive media group includes the Flint Journal, MLive Flint and MLive Detroit. WXYZ is an ABC affiliate that airs on Channel 7 in Detroit.

A hearing on Hayman's motion is scheduled this morning in Oakland County, where the case was sent after a Genesee County judge recused himself from hearing it.

The lawsuit claims Hayman, an outspoken advocate of the role of fathers in their children's lives, neglected and failed to support Ketchmark's two children before and after signing an affidavit of parentage for each.

The motion by The Journal, MLive and WXYZ says court files may only be sealed from the public in extreme situations.

"Moreover, the United States Supreme Court and other federal courts have repeatedly emphasized that sealing court records, or for that matter, denying the public access to court records and court proceedings, is constitutionally suspect under the First Amendment," the motion filed by attorney James Stewart says. "It is difficult to imagine a case that would require greater transparency, but which Defendant seeks to litigate in secret."

Motions filed by Hayman's attorney, Jack Belzer, ask Oakland County Judge Cheryl A. Matthews to dismiss the Ketchmark lawsuit, revoke affidavits of paternity that he signed, strike "scandalous" and other pleadings filed by Ketchmark, and seal the case file from public view.

"The pleadings have numerous allegations... that are scandalous and improper and show disrespect for (Hayman) as a judge, the entire legal system and the courts ... and serve no legitimate purpose," the motion to seal the case file says."The public nature of this case would only serve to embarrass the legal community and hold the entire profession and the courts up to ridicule."

Ketchmark has also opposed sealing the court file.

The motion by The Journal, MLive and WXYZ says "suppression to protect reputations is specifically not justified" and cites a 1984 federal court case -- Brown & Williamson Tobacco Corp v Federal Trade Commission.

In that case, the filing says, "The court stated: Throughout our history, the open courtroom has been a fundamental feature of the American judicial system. Basic principles have emerged to guide judicial discretion respecting public access to judicial proceedings.

"These principles apply as well to the determination of whether to permit access to information contained in court documents because court records often provide important, sometimes the only bases or explanations for a court’s decision."

Belzer has said new information has come to light since the judge added the children to his insurance in 2011, including his contention that he is not the father of at least one of the children.

Ketchmark said just this week that one of her children was born as a result of artificial insemination but claims the law made Hayman responsible the both children when he filed the affidavits.

In addition to the legal questions inside the $4-million Ketchmark lawsuit, the case has implications on Hayman's filing of affidavits of parentage for the children to qualify them for county health insurance benefits.
Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:41 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

I just spoke to Pat Clawson, who was at the hearing today. It appears the judge in the case in Oakland County is a no nonsense and it's all about the paternity facts and this other trying to hurt one another by Hayman and Ketchmark won't fly in her court. She was upfront that she would not be sealing the case.

Clawson said the judge criticized Ketchmark over notarizing the documents and they won't stand up in court. The tapes, semen covered blankets,and diaries of Kethmark's probably won't be of concern either. The judge wants paternity tests immediately and that is all that matters.

Too bad Clawson is not reporting as he is right on top of everything. Good work pat.

Flint's friend Jim Kiertzner was there too and he will be able to report on Channel 7 shortly. He had a 6 months wait after leaving channel 4 as part of his contractual non competition clause with 4.
Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:57 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Oakland County judge orders DNA testing in Judge Archie Hayman case, won't seal records

on October 03, 2012 at 11:26 AM, updated October 03, 2012 at 11:28 AM

GENESEE COUNTY, MI -- An Oakland County judge today ordered DNA testing to determine whether Genesee County Circuit Judge Archie Hayman is the biological father of the children of a Flint attorney.

Judge Cheryl A. Matthews also rejected a motion from Hayman's attorney to seal records in the case and suggested Hayman and Flint attorney Denise Ketchmark keep their focus on the two children at the heart of the complaint .

"These children need to know who their biological parents might be," Matthews said in court Wednesday. "If he's not the father, the rest of the case goes away...

"You are hurting these two children (with the proceedings). I don't think this is the way you want to (continue).

Ketchmark claims Hayman, an outspoken advocate of the role of fathers in their children's lives, neglected and failed to support Ketchmark's two children before and after signing affidavits of parentage for each.

Ketchmark said this week that one of the children was the result of artificial insemination and that Hayman is the biological parent of her youngest child, who is now 6.

Ketchmark's lawsuit seeks more than $4 million in damages and support.

Matthews ruled against a motion from Hayman's attorney to seal records in the case from public view.

The MLive Media Group and Detroit television station WXYZ objected in court to the motion but the judge said she didn't need to hear arguments about the issue because she has no intention of suppressing the case file.

"I can't imagine a situation in which I would do it," Matthews said. "I'm not sealing the records."
Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:29 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
Clawson said the judge criticized Ketchmark over notarizing the documents and they won't stand up in court.... The judge wants paternity tests immediately and that is all that matters.
Wise judge!
Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:28 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

DNA test shows Genesee Circuit Judge Archie Hayman almost certainly fathered child out of wedlock

on December 07, 2012 at 8:30 PM, updated December 07, 2012 at 8:31 PM

GENESEE COUNTY, MI -- DNA testing shows a Genesee County judge known for speaking out on the importance of men being responsible and involved parents almost certainly fathered a child out of wedlock in 2006.

An attorney for Genesee Circuit Judge Archie Hayman and Flint attorney Denise Ketchmark said they have received results of the DNA tests ordered by Oakland County Circuit Judge Cheryl A. Matthews and agree there is more than a 99.99 percent chance that Hayman is the biological father of one of Ketchmark's children -- a 6-year-old boy.

Ketchmark sued Hayman in August, claiming the judge had legal responsibility for her son and daughter and had shirked his responsibility to provide for them.

Ketchmark claimed she carried on a secret love affair with Hayman for nearly two decades, a relationship that she claimed ended just this year, days before Hayman remarried.

Ketchmark claims Hayman is responsible for support of not only her son but her daughter as well, in part because the judge signed an affidavit of parentage for both children, qualifying them to collect health benefits from Genesee County's insurance system.

Jack Belzer, Hayman's attorney, said the judge's position is that he is not responsible for financial support of Ketchmark's daughter.

"Those (DNA testing) results are not unexpected," said Belzer. "This puts a framework on the paternity issue."

Through Belzer, Hayman declined to comment on the case or the test results, but Ketchmark said he owes voters an apology "for lying and denying (parentage) ... and for his hypocritical approach from the bench" when dealing with other absentee fathers.

Ketchmark's initial complaint against Hayman was moved to Oakland County after a judge here recused himself from hearing it.

She initially sought a judgement of more than $4.1 million against the judge, including $100,000 a year in neglect and abandonment for each child for each year of their lives and $2,000 a month for child support and expenses.

In an answer to the lawsuit, Hayman has said he had a "professional relationship, political relationship and a close personal friendship" with Ketchmark and acknowledges that he signed an affidavits of parentage to allow her children to receive medical benefits from the county.

Belzer said after an order is issued in the case, Hayman will "contact the county and say, 'Here's the deal. Yes on (paternity for) one. No on the other.

"If there are financial consequences ... if they say (he) owes us for insurance we shouldn't have covered, we would (pay that back)," Belzer said.

The attorney said Hayman only found out that Ketchmark's daughter was not his biological child recently but Ketchmark said that isn't true.

"I always knew, and he did too," she said. "He knew how she got here."

Ketchmark has said previously that her daughter was born as a result of artificial insemination.

She said she does not plan to discuss the results of the DNA testing with her son, who only knows Hayman as a friend of the family.

Her lawsuit said Hayman has avoided spending time with her son, calling the judge "absentee" in his parenting.
Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:20 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Genesee Circuit judge disqualified from hearing cases of defense attorney who testified against him in paternity lawsuit

Print Email Gary Ridley | gridley@mlive.com By Gary Ridley | gridley@mlive.com

on October 09, 2013 at 2:40 PM

FLINT, MI -- Genesee Circuit Judge Archie Hayman has been disqualified from hearing cases involving a Flint defense attorney who testified against him in a paternity case.
Genesee Circuit Chief Judge Richard Yuille issued his ruling Wednesday, Oct. 9, after a brief hearing involving defense attorney Tricia Raymond and Special Assistant Attorney General Michael Thomas, who is assigned to the Genesee County Prosecutor's office.

Prosecutors supported Raymond's motion for Hayman's disqualification.

Yuille said it is rare for both the prosecution and defense to agree on these motions but Yuille said prosecutors needed to ensure that any convictions they secure would not be subject to appeal because of the judge.

Yuille said in his ruling that he did not find that Hayman has any actual bias against Raymond but said that there is a reasonable perception of bias. Yuille cited a subpoena that Hayman issued Sept. 20 against Flint Journal reporter Ron Fonger seeking information on Raymond.

The subpoena asked for all articles written by Fonger in 2012 and 2013 regarding Flint-area attormey Denise Ketchmark, Hayman and Raymond.

The Flint Journal filed a motion to quash the subpoena and Flint Journal attorney J. Michael Huget said Fonger was released from the subpoena after an Oakland County judge said that Hayman failed to show there was a need for Fonger to be involved in the paternity case.

Neither Hayman nor his attorney, Jack Belzer, were at the disqualification hearing in Yuilles’s courtroom Wednesday and could not be reached for comment.

Raymond appealed to Yuille after Hayman refused her request that Hayman disqualify himself from hearimg her cases.

Raymond, Hayman's former law clerk, testified in a paternity lawsuit filed against Hayman by Ketchmark and has said in court filings that she felt "pressured" by Hayman to change her testimony in the paternity case. The paternity case is being heard in Oakland County.

Raymond wanted Hayman removed from her cases despite his assurances that he would be fair.

In a transcript of Raymond's deposition, Hayman told her, "You were subpoenaed here and so, you know, I will treat you fairly in my courtroom whenever you come in front of me. You can guarantee that, okay. I have no issue with you whatsoever, okay"

Raymond argued that Fonger's subpoena was proof that the judge did not forget about her testimony.

Yuille said in the hearing Wednesday that he would have preferred Hayman voluntarily step aside from hearing Raymond's cases.

Raymond said she had four cases pending in Hayman's court including the case of Jeramy Wagner, who is charged with murder in the death of his 3-month-old son in Montrose Township. Wagner was in court for Wednesday's hearing.

Yuille said the disqualification would remain in effect until at least the end of the Oakland County case and could be revisited following the paternity case's conclusion.
Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:44 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Faupel Law, P.C.
FREE 15 MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION
(734) 677-0776

Home » Oh What A Web They Weave When…
Oh What A Web They Weave When They First Practice To Deceive
September 21st, 2015
Contributor: Marian L. Faupel

If you think you have problems, you should read the decision in Ketchmark v Haynan, which was issued on September 15, 2015 by the Michigan Court of Appeals (Docket No. 321201). This case involves Judge Archie Hayman, who was the chief judge of the 7th Circuit Court in Genesee County (Flint), and Denise Ketchmark, who is an attorney in Flint, MI. The background of this case is set forth in the decision, and I have no personal knowledge of the facts other than what is reported there. The decision recites the following background.

Judge Hayman and Ms. Ketchmark had an affair that spanned 20 years. While Ms. Ketchmark fancied that she was Judge Hayman’s exclusive love interest, Judge Hayman married another woman in 2001, which was his second marriage. This second marriage lasted less than one year.

Over the 20 year relationship between Judge Hayman and Ms. Ketchmark, Ms. Ketchmark became pregnant four times. She miscarried twice and had two children: Damion and Rakia. Apparently, Rakia was conceived through artificial insemination.

In 2011, Judge Hayman added both children to his health insurance; however, it appears that he was not listed as the children’s father on their birth certificates. In 2012, Ms. Ketchmark pressured Judge Hayman to “step up to the plate,” and after some pressure, the parties signed affidavits of parentage. Under Michigan law, Judge Hayman became the “legal father” of both children by signing those affidavits.

As if 2012 were not a memorable enough year for these two parties, in 2012 Judge Hayman married Ernestine Armstrong. From the decision, it appears that Judge Hayman was already living with Ms. Armstrong and their mutual child, Kyle Hayman (who was 7 years old then). Ms. Ketchmark apparently did not know that Ms. Armstrong was yet another paramour and that Kyle was Judge Hayman’s son. Instead, she thought that Ms. Armstrong and Kyle were just “relatives” of Judge Hayman. When the truth became known, Ms. Ketchmark sent Judge Hayman (who was still involved with her sexually) a 52 page letter (the contents of which one can only imagine). Ms. Ketchmark remained involved with Judge Hayman until one week before his wedding in August 2012. Then Ms. Ketchmark filed a complaint under the Paternity Act and the Acknowledgement of Parentage Act (seeking an order of filiation, sole legal and physical custody, and child support).

DNA testing was done, and the testing proved that Judge Hayman was Damion’s biological father but not Rakia’s. The court entered an order of filiation regarding Damion and ordered child support as to him—but Judge Hayman was not granted parenting time.

The problem at that point was that even though DNA testing confirmed that Judge Hayman was not Rakia’s biological father, Judge Hayman had signed an affidavit of parentage with regard to Rakia. To deal with this, Judge Hayman requested a revocation of the affidavit of parentage. Under the Revocation of Paternity Act, a court must consider a child’s best interests, MCLA 722.1443(4), before granting this relief. After reviewing the best interest factors and finding that Judge Hayman had no parent/child relationship to Rakia, the court granted his request to revoke the affidavit with regard to her.

The court then considered the best interests factors set forth at MCLA 722.23 with regard to custody of Damion and parenting time with him. On the issue of “domestic violence,” the Court of Appeals noted that “Damion had witnessed [Ms. Ketchmark] throw a box that hit Kyle and [Ms. Ketchmark] had otherwise sent inappropriate things to [Judge Hayman’s] wife such as the 52-page letter.” In the end, the court awarded Ms. Ketchmark sole legal and physical custody together with $1,142/month in child support. Judge Hayman was awarded 140 days/year of parenting time. Both parties then appealed. The Court of Appeals affirmed the revocation of paternity regarding Rakia and affirmed the establishment of paternity as to Damion. Because the trial court did not consider whether the 140 overnights awarded to Judge Hayman changed Damion’s established custodial environment, that issue was remanded as were some issues concerning Judge Hayman’s obligation to pay for the costs of Damion’s confinement and delivery.

There was an interesting discussion in this case regarding when DNA testing may be ordered under the Paternity Act as contrasted DNA testing under the Revocation of Paternity Act (along with other differences between the Acts). Despite scholarly interest in those issues—the underlying “story” of unrequited love and rejection in this case is almost epic. In the end, it is clear that many people in the case were hurt: Judge Hayman; Ernestine Armstrong (Judge Hayman’s third wife); Denise Ketchmark; Rafia; Damion; Kyle Hayman (Judge Hayman’s “other” son); and friends and colleagues of both parties—along with the entire Michigan bench and bar.

Categories: Blog, Family Law
Tags: child support, DNA Testing, Michigan Court of Appeals, Paternity Act
Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:48 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

17-322384-DM JUDGE RICK FILE 07/21/17 ADJ DT 10/02/17 CLOSE 10/02/17
GENESEE COUNTY SCAO:SEC D LINE 03

P 001 HAYMAN,ARCHIE,L VS D 001 HAYMAN,ERNESTINE,
P.O. BOX 3837 9205 BLACKBERYY CREEK DR.
FLINT MI 48502 BURTON MI 48519
DISPOSITION 10/02/17 CHV MAJ
SERVICE/ANS 09/21/17 ANS

Actions, Judgments, Case Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Num Date Judge Chg/Pty Event Description/Comments
---- -------- ---------- ------- ---------------------------------------------
1 07/21/17 NEWBLATT SUMMONS AND COMPLAINT FILED
RECEIPT# 00451158 AMT $255.00
2 COMPLAINT FOR DIVORCE FILED
3 P 001 SET NEXT DATE FOR: 08/07/17 8:30 AM
MOTION HEARING
P-TEMP. RELIEF
NOTICE OF HEARING FILED
4 P 001 MOTION FILED
7 07/26/17 D 001 RETURN OF SERVICE
FILED ON 7/27/17 (PERSONAL)
8 08/02/17 RICK CASE REASSIGNMENT
TO: RICK,MICHELLE M.,
9 SCAO REASSIGNMENT #1720714
ASSIGNING JUDGE MICHELLE RICK
(CLINTON COUNTY) DUE TO
BENCH DISQUALIFICATION.
10 PARTY NOTIFICATION FILED
11 ORDER OF DISQUALIFICATION
FILED
12 08/03/17 NOTICE SENT FOR: 09/14/17 1:00 PM
MOTION HEARING
JUDGE RICK TO HEAR PLTF'S
MOTION IN JUDGE THEILE'S
COURTROOM ON THE 5TH FLOOR
13 REMOVE NEXT EVENT: 08/07/17 8:30 AM
MOTION HEARING
JUDGE RICK NOT AVAILABLE
14 ***SCANNED AND EMAILED COPY
OF COMPLETE FILE TO 29TH
CIRCUIT COURT - JUDGE RICK'S
OFFICE***
16 08/18/17 ORDER TRANSFERRING CASE TO
CLINTON COUNTY, MICHIGAN FILED
17 **CLERK NOTE**
CASE TRANSFERRED TO CLINTON
COUNTY; HOWEVER, IT WILL
REMAIN IN THIS COUNTY FOR
PROCESSING AND RECORD KEEPING
PURPOSES.
**END NOTE**
18 08/29/17 D 001 DEFAULT APPLIC/ENTRY/AFFIDAVIT
FILED
19 08/30/17 CERTIFICATE OF MAILING FILED
20 AMENDED PETITION AND AMENDED
EX-PARTE ORDER TRANSFERRING
FOC SERVICES FILED
21 09/14/17 MOTION HEARING
PROCEEDING DIGITALLY RECORDED
PLTF & DEFT PRESENT FOR PLTF'S
MOTION FOR TEMPORARY CUSTODY.
COURT ADDRESSED PRELIMINARY
MATTERS. MOTION HEARD.
ARGUMENTS HEARD. PARTIES
AGREED TO JOINT LEGAL & JOINT
PHYSICAL CUSTODY. COURT
REFERRED PARTIES TO
CONCILIATION AT CLINTON COUNTY
FOC WITH ATTY-REFEREEE HAFFEY
ON 11/1/17 AT 1:30PM. DEFAULT
IS SET ASIDE; COURT TO PREPARE
ORDER. ANSWER TO BE FILED
WITHIN 14 DAYS. VENUE TO BE
CHANGED TO CLINTON COUNTY AND
ALL FURTURE MATTERS WILL BE
HEARD THERE - ORDER TO BE
DELAYED UNTIL AFTER ANSWER IS
FILED. PARENTING TIME PENDING
CONCILIATION TO BE STATED ON
THE RECORD.
22 INTERIM ORDER PRESERVING
CUSTODIAL STATUS QUO FILED
23 PARTY NOTIFICATION FILED
24 ORDER SETTING ASIDE DEFAULT
FILED
25 PARTY NOTIFICATION FILED
26 09/21/17 D 001 ANSWER FILED
(PRO-PER)
27 D 001 COUNTER-COMPLAINT FOR DIVORCE
FILED
28 PROOF OF SERVICE FILED
29 09/28/17 P 001 RESPONSE FILED
30 P 001 RESPONSE FILED
31 PROOF OF SERVICE FILED
32 PROOF OF SERVICE FILED
33 09/29/17 MOTION FEE PAID
RECEIPT# 00453896 AMT $20.00
34 P 001 SET NEXT DATE FOR: 10/11/17 2:00 PM
MOTION HEARING
P-PARENTING TIME
NOTICE OF HEARING FILED
35 P 001 MOTION FILED
36 10/02/17 D 001 MISCELLANEOUS ACTION BY JUDGE
CHANGE VENUE
37 CHANGE OF VENUE ORDER
38 REMOVE NEXT EVENT: 10/11/17 2:00 PM
MOTION HEARING
39 10/04/17 **CLERK NOTE**
COURT FILE SENT TO CLINTON
COUNTY CLERK VIA CERTIFIED
MAIL.
**END NOTE**
40 10/17/17 **CLERK NOTE**
COURT FILE WAS RETURNED TO
GENESEE CO. DUE TO INCORRECT
MAILING ADDRESS FOR CLINTON
CO. CLERK.
**END NOTE**
41 **CLERK NOTE**
CLERK MAILED COURT FILE TO
CLINTON CO. CLERK AT THE
FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
100 E. STATE ST.
STE. 2600
ST. JOHNS, MI 48879
**END NOTE**
............................... END OF SUMMARY ..............................
Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:01 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

This is wife #3 and the marriage that spawned the paternity case. Word is Judge Hayman has asked for gag order on his soon to be ex and he wants sole custody of the child.
Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:04 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: