FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Bates and Switches, Genesee Township Clerk

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
GeneseeTownshipRecall
F L I N T O I D

A police report involving Mr. Steven Fuhrs daughter was changed! It was changed by Genesee Township Clerk, Mr. Wayne Bates while acting as police chief of Genesee Township before he was forced out of office by the former board. The report was investigated by Mr. Jody Grant, a detective with the Genesee Township Police Department under direct orders by Mr. Bates replacement as chief, Mr. Dwayne Cherry. The report was presented to Mr. Richmond Riggs, a acting prosecutor with Genesee County. Mr. Riggs would have charged Mr. Bates with Misconduct In Office if Mr. Bates was still in office. View the report at www.theelectionnews.net. These officials want you to believe that they did nothing wrong, changing a police officers report that was investigated at the scene by a police officer to change the fault to help your buddy is wrong! Please, on November 8th, Vote YES and support the recall. for more information please visit www.facebook.com under geneseetownship recall.
Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:09 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
theboyzmom
F L I N T O I D

Can you prove that this was CHANGED after the fact? Or was it changed at the time due to a mistake on the part of the officer writing the report? Do you have proof of the allegation that Bates would have been charged or did you just "hear" it?
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:01 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: