FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Tyrone Ward Finally gets his day in court. AGAIN

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Well a jury of his piers found him guilty of carrying a concealed weapon from a 07/22/10 arrest. He is now awaiting sentencing.

Something to think about while waiting on what his sentence will be (FEB 10,2011) While he was awaiting trial for the 7/22 charge. He was picked up on 08/18/2010 for FELONY CT V WEAPONS FELONY FIREARM, FELONY CT IV HOME INVASION, plus a bunch more (All of which have been dropped.) This arrest was not allowed into evidence citing 404B rule. Which I would “NORMALLY” agree with. Except that he was picked up while awaiting trial, and how could he be charged with “FELONY FIREARM” unless they found a gun him when they arrested him?

Now for those who don’t know who Tyrone Ward (AKA Doughboy) is. Here is a quick run down. His mother is Lynette Ward, Former Magistrate for Flint District Court and court administrator (Who if I remember right was appointed by Judge Hayman.) Also I believe Judge Perry was one of his coaches in High School. He is also one of the student criminals released from Jail (sentenced for home invasion) so he could play at SWA football games. Received numerous FULLRIDE scholarships of which he lost all but 1 to Arkansas Pine-Bluff. Where he quit while still in training camp to pursue his rapping career, boasting his album “Armed Robbery” (Yes that is the name of the Album and his “hit song”.) as his claim to fame. My personal opinion is he is attempting to live out his music in his life.
http://www.fliboyshit.com/doughboy

I guess in all of this. I would wonder a number of things? Did having a mother who was a Magistrate help or hinder him? What should his sentence be? Will he be put on probation? Should he go to Jail? Is there any favoritism in the courts? Is it just a coincidence that he keeps committing robbery’s and his rap songs talk about Armed robbery? Also, on a side note. Where is the local media? The Flint journal or Channel 12? They’ve reported on him before both about his High school releases to play football and a feel good story about a local boy following his dream.
Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Somehow responses got confused between two topics. So apply that which is appropriate to the post.

Cynthia Favila-Terry I'll take this opportunity to inform you that the SCAO opined that the circumstances surrounding my appointment created a case of first impression, which was never litigated. Therefore, neither you nor anyone else can state as a matter of law that the appointment was illegal.
Friday at 6:45pm · LikeUnlike
Cynthia Favila-Terry Be advised accordingly before you continue to spread untruths with my name attached.
Friday at 6:46pm · LikeUnlike
Ted Jankowski
Just because something hasn't been pressed in Court and Litigated. Doesn't make it legal? What did the LAW SAY. At what time were you ever "A registered elector in the City of Flint?" And what day was it that the City Council approved you t...o be the Magistrate? I'll bet Lynette Ward knows her date or Mary Thomas or Susan Jarema Most Appointed magistrates at least remember showing up at City Council to be present when they Vote on them as the LAW requires. So you're saying I was wrong and you were a registered elector and living in the City of Flint and The city Council DID vote to approve you? I'll apologize publicly and have you on my TV show to apologize if you can prove any of what I've said about your appointment to be untrue.See More
Friday at 9:49pm · LikeUnlike
Cynthia Favila-Terry
Interesting yet predictable response. All I'm saying to you is that implying that I took part in illegalities or received some sort of political payoff is crossing the line. You've previously also crossed the line with personal attacks, w...hen you had never even met me. Your attacks over this issue are founded in either misunderstanding or maliciousness. Either way, I ask that it stop.
Believe me, I would have loved to see the issue litgated. It was more complex than I care to explain, and certainly not as simple as you attempt to portray it.See More
Friday at 10:18pm · Like#
Cynthia Favila-Terry
To clarify: Lynette Ward was not initially appointed by Judge Hayman; Judge Perry was not one of Tyrone Ward's football coaches; and Judge Neithercut was the judge on the case wherein Ward plead to the charge under HYTA, because he was elig...ible for it.

Furthermore, it is my understanding that he will likely get probation for no reason other than that's what the sentencing guidelines might call for. Upon the guilty verdict, Ward was remanded to the county jail, which Judge Hayman typically does not do when guidelines call for probation. If Ward was given preferential treatment before, and I don't think he was, he certainly hasn't gotten it recently.See More
Friday at 7:13pm · LikeUnlike
#
Ted Jankowski While Lynette Ward was appointed and confirmed in 2002 THE RIGHT WAY. But wasn't really doing the job until Judge Hayman appointed her in 2006? Am I off here? There was no magistrate early 2006 until he appointed her. Using a 4 year old appointment. Gotta go I'll respond to the rest when I get home or wake up in the morning.
Friday at 9:34pm · LikeUnlike
#
Cynthia Favila-Terry It's ok Mr. Jankowski, my information is reliable and I'm done attempting to suggest an objective point of view for others to address your post. It's clear that you cannot resist attacking me anyway.
Friday at 10:25pm · LikeUnlike
#
Cynthia Favila-Terry If I'm wrong about Lynette, I'll admit it and apologize right here.
Friday at 10:27pm · LikeUnlike
#
Ted Jankowski I just can't resist pointing out when people don't follow the law. Hell if I'd been offered a good paying job and the boss says don't worry about following the law. I may have done the same thing. Times are hard.
Yesterday at 2:59pm · LikeUnlike
#
Ted Jankowski And would have kept the job at least until it got found out. Smile
Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

SID Number: 3104181W
Name: TYRONE BRANDON WARD
Racial Identification: Black
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Date of Birth: 12/23/1989 (21)
TYRONE BRANDON WARD Image Date:
MDOC STATUS
Current Status: Probationer Supervision Begin Date: 02/10/2011
Assigned Location: Genesee/Flint/Probation Supervision Discharge Date: 08/10/2012
Security Level:
ALIASES MARKS, SCARS & TATTOOS
None
Body Piercing- Left Ear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Body Piercing- Right Ear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tattoo- Chest - By any means necessary

Tattoo- Left Face - (Under left eye) LLL

Tattoo- Left Forearm - Life Love Loyalty
Tattoo- Left Forehead - Loyalty

Tattoo- Left Hand - (Top hand) handgrenade - ball & chain - Brass knuckles

Tattoo- Neck - Marijuana leaves across neck-TIL Da World Africa - Continent

Tattoo- Right Face - heart with wings

Tattoo- Right Forearm - Fear God

Tattoo- Right Hand - (Top hand) gun, sidda, sword-bullets switchblade, barbwire

Tattoo- Upper Left Arm - Microphone music notes

Tattoo- Upper Right Arm - Flintstone & Bam Bam

PRISON SENTENCES
ACTIVE
None
INACTIVE
None
PROBATION SENTENCES
ACTIVE
Sentence 1
Offense: Weapons - Carrying Concealed Minimum Sentence:
MCL#: 750.227 Maximum Sentence: 1 year 6 months
Court File#: 1027413-FH Date of Offense: 07/22/2010
County: Genesee Date of Sentence: 02/10/2011
Conviction Type: Jury
INACTIVE
None
SUPERVISION CONDITIONS
01 - No violations of any criminal law
Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

The courts routinely use probation or no prosecution for gun offenses. What happened to the mandatory 2 years? These people often go on to commit more serious crimes.

Ted look up Flint rapper "Doughboy" aka Tyrone Ward. You will see him showing off his loyalty tatoo and his Gangsta Disciple tats. You can see his new songs with the Gundry Hood Paper Boyz-we dem niggaz.

remember they keep their blue flag right.
Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:02 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

I did look up that website. You'd think they would have removed that stuff before he had to go to court. But obviously it didn't matter. I have to wonder also about the mandatory 2 years. If ya look up his history you'll see that the even more serious charges were dropped just before his last incident. Must be nice to have judges that are friends with your mom.
Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:58 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: