FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Hey limpwrist dont mess with Ted
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Gumby
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
I believe your an idiot. Laughing

Thats you're. It is a contraction meaning you are. The your you used shows possesion meaning that is my idiot. But hey, feel free to continue showing how stupid you are. Those so called scientists that are continually backing away are paid schills of the right wing.
Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:42 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Gumby schreef:
quote:
twotap schreef:
I believe your an idiot. Laughing

Thats you're. It is a contraction meaning you are. The your you used shows possesion meaning that is my idiot. But hey, feel free to continue showing how stupid you are. Those so called scientists that are continually backing away are paid schills of the right wing.

Right,,and the ones in lock step with the view of Al Gore are the only credible ones,right? I know scientists personally Gumby who say they would not offer a theory of what is causing what at this time because there are far more variables working that also may be contributiing factors to the precieved changes in climate. Yes, I did say "precieved" , because there is something that is occuring, but the true cause has not be fully isolated. Do I advocate polluting more and not being cautious of toxins being put out into the environment? Of course not. I just never have seen an instance where knee jerk reactions and near hysteria are solutions either. Science is flawed, as are all human activities. I think a course of more studies and doing away with hyped statements and media sensationalisn is not the approach to be used either. And Al Gore is certainly as much of a wide eyed zealot as I have ever seen around any other "movement" . And that is counter productive .
Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:22 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Yo we gots da grammer cops. Laughing These Algore koolaid drinkers actually think they can control the weather, hell they cant even control whats going on in their own backyard. Rolling Eyes

Post Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Link
Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:23 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: