FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: just a pat on the back........
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
back again
F L I N T O I D

club triangle Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing right next to conto's car wash!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing naw sorry bro, ain't my flavor. adam will never see me there!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:55 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
club triangle Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing right next to conto's car wash!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing naw sorry bro, ain't my flavor. adam will never see me there!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hmm sounds like you're pretty familiar with the area. You been spending some time at the "car wash"? You don't have to worry about me seeing you there though. I try and avoid those kinda places like the "shooting ranges" we have here in Flint.
Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:10 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

naw dude. this was before your time. what is now club triangle was once contos nightclub and next to that right on the corner of dort and lippincott was contos car wash.... there were no shooting galleries in those days. it was a mixed crowd and everything was cool.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:33 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Pachuco schreef:
I see your point 1PS, but that's why there are strict dress codes and tight security in places like Purple Moon, which is a quality place.

Hey! Ijust had a thought! That's the problem with Flint, NO DRESS CODE ! Wow, now we can have Fashion Police instead of regular cops! I've never been to Purple Moon, seems like a "gangsta wannabe" hangout to me .
Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:26 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

People in Flint didn't use each other for target practice back in the day. When did people in Flint start hunting each other?
Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:28 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Does the word CRACK ring a bell. Ill bet old man Contos would never believe what his corner has turned into if he were to return. Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:47 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
naw dude. this was before your time. what is now club triangle was once contos nightclub and next to that right on the corner of dort and lippincott was contos car wash.... there were no shooting galleries in those days. it was a mixed crowd and everything was cool.

Contos was once THE club in Flint. Good bands and no problems.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:05 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: