FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

Home Open Chat Political Talk  Flint Journal Political Jokes The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The In My Opinion Show

Topic: PRESIDENT BUSH AMERICA'S TRAITOR
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

Mr Robinson, thanks for turning off the CAPS on your submissions.

Not only does it make your posts hard to read, it is also considered "rude" within the context of electronic posts. It is considered the equivalent of shouting/screaming.
And I know you know it is impossible to foster a dialogue when one is shouting.

Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:59 pm 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

I'm not a Bush supporter by no means. People seem to forget that the highest the stock market has ever been was under Bush's term. I wasn't for the Iraq war at first but..... I know this sounds bad, but it gives the terroist a closer location to fight the devil americans. I will say he did a good job protecting our country from terroists attacks after 911. The people of Iraq were under a Tyranny. They just had there first real election. That says alot about the war. With every war people always cry war criminal.

Pan8 I didn't realize you threatened the President. Just in case I want my post to also get forwarded. I don't remember another President where they stopped two murder plots while they were just running for President. I too think the possibility of Obama getting assasinated are very high.

P.S. I love the Secret Service....Just in case Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:31 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

seek...I have to apologize if you thought that I was snarky towards you on mlive...I am sorry.
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:49 pm 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

I don't sweat the small stuff, not even sure what you are talking about. People have different opinions it happens.

Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:59 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Thanks, guy..
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:04 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
seek4truth schreef:
I'm not a Bush supporter by no means. People seem to forget that the highest the stock market has ever been was under Bush's term. I wasn't for the Iraq war at first but..... I know this sounds bad, but it gives the terroist a closer location to fight the devil americans. I will say he did a good job protecting our country from terroists attacks after 911. The people of Iraq were under a Tyranny. They just had there first real election. That says alot about the war. With every war people always cry war criminal.

Pan8 I didn't realize you threatened the President. Just in case I want my post to also get forwarded. I don't remember another President where they stopped two murder plots while they were just running for President. I too think the possibility of Obama getting assasinated are very high.

P.S. I love the Secret Service....Just in case Laughing Laughing

An educated blind man can see I never threatened the President. I have the highest respect for the Office of the President of the United States. One must respect the office but not necessarily the man.

That pendejo needs to read the tragedy "Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare. I was referring to the hildabeast as a metaphor for "Brutus" as in "et tu, brute?"

Hmmmmmmm, wonder if he can read? Maybe he would prefer Latin but alas my Latin is now dead and much worse than my Spanish I fear. Laughing

Pan8
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:06 pm 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

quote:
pan8 schreef:
I have the highest respect for the Office of the President of the United States. One must respect the office but not necessarily the man. Pan8

You stole the words out of my mouth.

Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: