FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The Bob Leonard Show

Topic: The Bob Leonard Show 24 Oct 2006

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Wow I didn't catch the begining of this hi show. That was best I've heard him to be yet. Where are all our tax dollars going to???? EXACTLY!!!
Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Bob Leonard speaks the Truth, he is a brillant man.
Post Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:17 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

LOL Don't know about all that. I do know he is starting to make some sense again, since his woman was fired by the Don. Can't figure out where he is coming from sometimes. Especially when I am watching the same thing he is. LOL
Post Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

What? The Don canned Sally??? Wow now thats news to me. I will say that Sally is a brillant lady, she is very very sharp!
Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

WOW I'm not trying to be rude... but are you for real? She screwed up the grants department causing flint to loose 1.4 million (at least she was supposedly in charge at the time). half the time No one can figure out where Bob is coming from with his opinions. Usually an opinion is based on ideas that have stemmed from prior incidents or known facts. Many times no one understands where he is coming from becuase there is no basis for the one he holds. Sometimes he is right on the money.

On the Campaign stuff he was WAY WAY off. You' have to completely ignore the election laws and City Charter and its ordinances to buy what he was tlaking about in prior shows.

I noted the week the Don fired her. It was the first week in Bob's show that he actually said something that questioned what the DON was doing.
Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:33 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: