FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Elms Mobile Home Park. Flint, MI (Disturbing Video)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

XXXX WARNING XXXXWARNING XXXXWARNING XXXXWARNING XXXX
W A R N I N G
A D U L T
L A N G U A G E
WARNING XXXXWARNING XXXXWARNING XXXXWARNINGXXXX

Elms Mobile Home Park

This is Flint?

Post Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Chris

Quality People in Flint for sure.. lol..
Post Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:17 pm 
fmrflintteach

and I took my family and left that ghetto azz town for what?

Flint is a disgrace.. wannabe thugs/gangstas playin the fool !
Post Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:39 pm 
Jason

Thats the sad thing about flint, its filled with thugs, and people like this.. Sad
Post Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:50 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

This guy Rick I think he siad his name was. Prime candidate for Jackson within 3 years.
Post Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:59 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Richard
F L I N T O I D

This is exactly what is wrong with Flint. I remember the day when Elm Motor Park was a well love and respected place. What a bunch of TRASH!
Post Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:19 pm 
pissedoffmamabear

Steve, you need to move,,,,my daughter likes to visit my grand babys Aunt who lives in Elms, she keeps telling me, MOM its ok in Elms, its safe,,,I am going to show her this video,,,It will be a cold day in Hell before I will let her return thier with my grand baby, I refuse to lose another child to the KILLERS in FLINT,,,and you know, you can speak to them until your blue in the face, but KILLING to these THUGS is like you and me eating a BIG MAC ,,,Human Life means nothing to them, NOTHING<<<<I think now everyone should carry a GUN,,,maybe they would think twice before doing a drive by shooting, if everyone they shot at,,,,,layed down and SHOT BACK<,,,just like the WILD WILD WEST,,,Cowboys thought twice before they pulled out thier GUNS ,,,because everyone packed a pistol,,,,,,,,,
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:52 am 
mee

first of all.;;
this video was pretty retarded & sick.
Who the heck would even think of making video like that & then that guy in the video don't even know a hoodie from a jacket.
what a dumb ass.
damn, people these days. Rolling Eyes
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:53 pm 
joemalibu78

wheres that park at
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:13 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

XXXX WARNING XXXXWARNING XXXXWARNING XXXXWARNING XXXX
W A R N I N G
A D U L T
L A N G U A G E
WARNING XXXXWARNING XXXXWARNING XXXXWARNINGXXXX

Elms Mobile Home Park

This video is sad and frightening at the same time. These kids have guns in video and I bet they are dumb enough to use them! Elms Mobile Home Park is located on S Dort Hwy two blocks south of Lippincott Blvd.

Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
pissedoffmamabear

jOE THE ELMS PARK IS NORTH OF ATHERTON RD, OFF DORT HWY,,, THIER ARE ACTUALLY KINDA TWO PARTS TO THE PARK,,,one being worse than the other,,,,,just remember,,,stay away from the pink trailer,,,,I am now decided,,,I am going to get my CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT,,,,MY HUSBAND HAS HIS,,,and I am buying me a semi automatic pistol,,,,shoot at me,,,and you will take the chance on getting shot back,,,,I think I shall get me a HORSE ALSO,,,,YAAAA,,,,GONA RIDE AROUND TOWN ON A HORSE,,,PISTOL PACKING MA MA,,,,gona have to change my name now,,,just call me soon to be packen,,,I recommend all of you carry a gun, the police cannot protect you,,so you need to protect yourselves
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:25 am 
pissedoffmamabear

found out the thugs got raided by the police and evicted by the park, thanks to this video,,,,keep on making those movies,,,,move the scum on down the rd,,,to another county,,,,,the county jail
Post Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:25 am 
Roln19s
F L I N T O I D

I don't think that the problem is "FLINT", I believe that it is the lack of education that is allowed to happen. If kids wanna drop out of school and not have a job, lock em in jail. Without an education and a job, what "Good" can you possibly be doing? I dropped out of school and it took 1 3day stay in the county jail for me to straighten up REAL QUICK!

If your under the age of 18, it should be shcool or jail. That is just my opinion.

Flint could be a wonderful place to live, we need to get more involved as citizens and make sure we don't let fools like these take over and scare us into leaving the city. We pay taxes, they should leave.

Desired Image Custom Club - Flint MI. - President
Post Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Tammy

Elms will be a safe and respected community once again with the help of the good people and management we will clean this community up and have a place to once again be proud to call home.I know there are alot of good familys here and everyone needs a safe place to raise our children.And as good parents they will help make where ever that place is safe for them. Drug dealer prostitues and people with no respect for them selfs or our children and i say our children because they learn by example. Stay away from our homes.Most the people that live in elms are respectable people and work very hard for what they have.And try to keep this kind of activity away from there familys.City of flint residents do not give up on our communitys.Stop looking away .And make this a place that our children can be proud of.
Post Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:56 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Let me guess....you're a product of the Flint school system. Am I right?
Best thing is to knock it all down and start over if you ask me!
You wouldn't catch me dead in that park. Or better yet, I would end up dead if I entered that park!
Post Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:39 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: