FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  »Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The Morning Show with Lou Lobsinger

Topic: FLINT MAYOR JOINS SUPERTALK 1570 WCK!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Were there any interesting calls?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
rusty
F L I N T O I D

We got quite a few calls, but they were all "You're doing great!" One guy did say, "Ok, we know what you did, but what are you GOING to do?"

We need more of that. I don't want it to turn into a love fest, but I don't want a bash fest either.

Are you happy with the Don? Are you cranky about stuff happening or NOT happening?

Give us a call next Tuesday, 7:35am at 251-1570, on Supertalk 1570 WCK!
Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:15 am 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

That's because of the four folks that I heard, three of them work for the Mayor in some capacity. Bill is that Bill Woods guy, Mayor ran him for county commissioner against Northrup... worked on his campaign... Caller Bob is Bugsy from the headquarters... paid staffer... Caller Elaine is that short older lady that wears the big glasses and lives outside the city... she hands out the handbills at the state of the city addresses... campaign worker... she was at Eastwood during the election screaming at people and wagging her finger in their faces near the end of the debate....

Don must think that he is in a little trouble to be out doing all of this campaigning....
Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
rusty schreef:
Actually, the Mayor was here at 7:30, and left at 8. So, I would assume, if he had a meeting (which was never mentioned to me as producer of the show) he made, although maybe a bit late.

when will it be podcasted?

I haven't seen a single comment on what his performance, the calls he took, the people he probably insulted/attacked/slandered etc..

Maybe a tame day? The stuff he used to say on the Dave barber would curl paint....and no one ever sued him. Must have been some element of truth in what he said.

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:18 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Charlie schreef:
Interesting that the Mayor did a radio show when he was suppose to be chairing the DDA monthly meeting at 8 am Tuesday. Isn't this a violation of his own work rules?

maybe he zipped over there with his siren and flashing lights to clear the way?

hey does he wear a cape or a mask when he goes out on calls in the donmobile?

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:19 pm 
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Flint Mayor Don Williamson returns to the Morning Show with Lou Lobsinger TOMORROW morning, Tuesday, April 29, at 7:35am.

You can ask him all these pertinent questions yourself, when you call 251-1570!
Post Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:25 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: