FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The Bob Leonard Show

Topic: assult of young black girl

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
woodsong1@sbcglobal.net

I don't care what color a young girl or teen girl or adult woman is. Color has no bearing. The asshole (excuse my language, please) who assulted the young girl should be castrated and hung out to dry. There is no punishment severe enough for that kind of activity. There is NO excuse for such behavior. NO excuse.
Linda Allison
Clio, MI
Post Fri May 13, 2005 8:20 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

be an issue. I feel so very bad for this young girl. Castrate away!!!
Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:50 pm 
20million

blacks have been attacked every since we were brought to this stolen land, HELL they use to have public hangins of blacks in the middle of town- sold popcorn, soda and recorded it like it was a blockbuster movie. but once blacks unite and relize who the real problem is ( the white oppressor) all fo this will come to a hault
Post Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:48 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Once again we have an attitude that it is someone else's fault blacks are in the situation they are in. If blacks do not like it here, then go back to Africa. If you think it's bad here you have not seen anything compared to Africa. No government handouts there. And, if you know your history you will discover that blacks are responsible for the slave trade which is how it all started. What transpired after that in the USA was not a pleasant situation but, get over it. That was hundreds of years ago and it's time to move on. Take responsibility for yourself. There are more government programs aimed at blacks than any other race. What's next, should there be reservations (Urban cities) created like the Native American have and place the black race in them and support them totally? Give everyone a Mercedes and a plasma TV? Come on-get real. There is no WHITE oppression anymore and any racial issues are now black against white. In my opinion, 90% of blacks are prejudice against whites and not the other way around.
Post Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:58 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: