FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

Home Open Chat Political Talk  Flint Journal Political Jokes The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The In My Opinion Show

Topic: IMPEACHMENT-BUSH/CHENEY

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Article 1 sec 2 of the Constitution specifies that the House of Representatives shall have sole power of impeachment. Sixty percent of Americans now say, President Bush and Vice President Cheney should be impeached for High Crimes and Misdemeanors. Reasons listed, both Bush/Cheney lied to Congress and the American people about the Downing Street memo's, weapons of mass destruction, wire taps, torture and murder of men, women, children captured as a result of wars in Iraq and Afganistan. There lies to congress have sent hundreds of thousands of Americans to war. At this time over 5000 American soldier's have been killed 40,000 service men and women have been wounded many permanently as a direct result of these two idiot's lies. In Iraq and Afganistan millions of civilian men, women and children have been murdered as a direct result of these 2 mad men's Bush/Cheney zest for world dominance. What's your opinion?

For further information of Impeachment go to "Article of Confederation"
Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:21 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

I personally think that impeachment should have started over two years ago when became public that the Bushies knew the intelligence they were invading a country on was false.

Kucinich is going to introduce the articles of Impeachment on Monday.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=40338&sectionid=3510203

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:41 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

First, what is your evidence that "Sixty percent of Americans now say, President Bush and Vice President Cheney should be impeached for High Crimes and Misdemeanors."?

Second, as you say, it is up to the House of Representatives, not the people. Speaker Pelosi has, by the way, clearly stated "impeachment is off the table."

http://www.nytimes.com/cq/2006/11/08/cq_1916.html

Impeachment with less than a year in office would certainly seem like a waste of time to me, but then that certainly wouldn't be the first time Congress wasted time (or money).

As for Kucinich, he's a dropout who never had a chance begging for some limelight and any sense of relevance. (imho, of course.)
Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:00 pm 
willy
F L I N T O I D

Bush/ Cheney/Rice/Powell all lied to Start a WAR... This is a WAR Crime... They all should be impeached and Tried .. if Guilty.. They should all Recieve the Same Sentence SADDAM GOT .
Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:03 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
FlintConservative schreef:
First, what is your evidence that "Sixty percent of Americans now say, President Bush and Vice President Cheney should be impeached for High Crimes and Misdemeanors."?

Second, as you say, it is up to the House of Representatives, not the people. Speaker Pelosi has, by the way, clearly stated "impeachment is off the table."

http://www.nytimes.com/cq/2006/11/08/cq_1916.html

Impeachment with less than a year in office would certainly seem like a waste of time to me, but then that certainly wouldn't be the first time Congress wasted time (or money).

Well, i think we both would agree that Pelosi has turned out to be utterly useless as the Speaker. Almost none of the Democrats who were voted into that house have done what they were put there to do. There have been several independent polls with different questions regarding impeachment/abuse of power, so the 60% number wouldn't surprise me if it were factual. The last one I read was that 70% of Americans polls believe Cheney abused his power as VP.

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:29 pm 
last time here

yup, their just rolling in the cash and control.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:11 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: