FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

Home Open Chat Political Talk  Flint Journal Political Jokes The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The In My Opinion Show

Topic: Obama vs Clinton

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Obama vs Clinton, "change in America is the cry". Race and Gender should not be the issue in the nations upcoming Presidential elections nor in any elections period, but it is. The race haters, baiters and the male chauvinist (man's belief in the superiority of men over women) are already hard at work. This stupidity is just adding more division to an already divided nation. All four catagories listed and those that believe in them should find a deep hole and crawl into it. Race baiters, Haters, Chauvinists, and Stupidity have no place in our society. In the context of this message we are talking about the Presidency of the United States. "I do solemnly swear (affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of the President of the United States of America to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. U.S. Constitution "article 2, section 1

"In No Paragraph " does it read/say a Female or Non-White can't be President of the United States of America. What's Your Opinion?
Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:15 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
ronald barry robinson schreef:
Obama vs Clinton, "change in America is the cry". Race and Gender should not be the issue in the nations upcoming Presidential elections nor in any elections period, but it is. The race haters, baiters and the male chauvinist (man's belief in the superiority of men over women) are already hard at work. This stupidity is just adding more division to an already divided nation. All four catagories listed and those that believe in them should find a deep hole and crawl into it. Race baiters, Haters, Chauvinists, and Stupidity have no place in our society. In the context of this message we are talking about the Presidency of the United States. "I do solemnly swear (affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of the President of the United States of America to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. U.S. Constitution "article 2, section 1

"In No Paragraph " does it read/say a Female or Non-White can't be President of the United States of America. What's Your Opinion?

I agree 100%. There are plenty of reasons to keep both these two out of the whitehouse besides their race/gender.

(another one of my images)

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:16 pm 
last time here

ROSS PEROT and PAT BUCHANAN !! Laughing Cool

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:45 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: