FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Bad here too and probably just about everywhere

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Living in the Daytona Beach area it is bad here too. South of us is Brevard County with murders daily. Same in Orlando. But the one thing that stands out is they are taking place in black neighborhoods by young black men. Why does this happen? Where's the NAACP and why are they not more involved, same with Jessie Jackson. Perhaps if we quit trying to sue everyone and blame everyone else for our personal issues by trying to "Get Rich Quick", and focus more on the young people to quide them toward a better life and being more tolerant of everyone it would begin a trend to move away from the violent society we are living in.
I firmly believe education is the key and you do not learn from violent music videos.
Post Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:48 am 
Joe

Its just how Black people like to do it... Then they want to move where its nice, and then screw that area up too.
Post Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:47 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: