FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

Home Open Chat Political Talk  Flint Journal Political Jokes The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Comedy On Tap

Topic: Flint Is Funny

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Why is Flint such a funny city? I don't mean funny in a bad way - just a peculiar or strange way. How does it differ from other cities? What makes it and it's residents stand out? Why are we the best? Why are we different? Let's try this in a "funny" way.

Come on, people of Flint - I know you all have a great sense of humor! Make us all laugh! So I ask all you Flintoids with a sense of comedy - what makes Flint a funny city?
Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
insider
F L I N T O I D

You do realize that only 11 people post on here right? And of that 11, 3 live in Flint. I'm just sayin......
Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:20 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

10 or 11 post, but what about the other 150 or so people, just today, that visited to read FT??

And another thing, why does a person have live within Flint city limits to care about it??

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
insider
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
10 or 11 post, but what about the other 150 or so people, just today, that visited to read FT??

And another thing, why does a person have live within Flint city limits to care about it??

The OP mentioned people of Flint so that's why I mentioned that.

It's all good though. My post was my best attempt at humor.
Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:39 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

So "insider" was making a joke! Not bad, but I'm like Steve - I thought you were serious, too!
Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:43 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: