FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The Bob Leonard Show

Topic: Eric Mays starts show to counter "The Bob Leonard Show&

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Political activist Eric Mays says he has started his own local cable access show to discuss Flint politics.

The first edition of "The Eric Mays Show" is scheduled to be televised 9 p.m. Tuesday, September 20, 2005 on Comcast's Channel 17.

Starting next week, the weekly show will start either at 9 p.m. or 9:30 p.m. Mondays and 9 p.m. Tuesdays, he said.

Mays, who recently has pushed for a recall of Mayor Don Williamson, said the show is meant to offer opinions that counter "The Bob Leonard Show," another local cable access show hosted by the former Genesee County prosecutor.

Mays said while his show will focus on Flint politics, he has an open invitation for any area activists or elected officials to appear, including Williamson.

Full Story:
http://www.mlive.com/news/fljournal/index.ssf?/base/news-31/1127231414247440.xml&coll=5
Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
tjbear1

The Screen was black for a whole hour.
Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:41 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I've watched it a ferw times. It seems to be mostly veiled threats against Bob Leonard and the Mayor.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:28 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
TJBear

Really? I've only seen one show. I didn't see him make any threats on that show. Which one did you see?
Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:15 pm 
Adam Ford

has anybody seen this show? I'm curious. Maybe he would put me on.

webmaster@mysearchisover.com
http://mysearchisover.com
Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:33 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Is the above time correct for watching his show?
Tuesday at 9:00 I only caught some of it last week. But forgot when it was on.
Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: